Facebook is being strange today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xionghaizi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
yesterday I used the search bar to look for abdl pages and groups and look at a few but don't want to join any groups cause i not sure if the setting there to not show up as so and so joind a group. besides that today i used the same search terms and it show no results or for and search terms relations to abdl

Facebook search is working again, it seems that for little while today anything I searched yesterday or today random words like cars, trees anything you'd expect search results would say no results. any search terms before yesterday would worked.

That's odd. Maybe it was a caching issue or they were doing updates? At least it sounds like it's functional again. I believe FaceBook does show any groups you're in by default, just FYI

If a group is private then no one can see that you belong to it nor will it say "catsarecute posted a message in diaperland". Still, be careful.

I wouldn't risk using facebook for ABDL stuff, unless you have a fake account just for that, too risky to have someone discover what you are into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back