Anyone else think this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
I think in the last few years that the ddlg community has really helped the image of the abdl community. I see tumblr pages EVERYWHERE that are dedicated to ddlg and little themes (not to mention all the abdl pages too) and I find these often times when my girlfriend and I are just searching cute stuff on google. But heres the thing, like 6/10 of all these are combinations of the two! I see this as a great thing and hope that people become more accepting of the whole diaper thing (or at least desensitized lol) I'd like to know anyone else's thoughts on this

I've been advocating for a better understanding of what it is to be abdl for over a decade now. It's been slow and hard fought, but yeah I believe we are finally starting to see it payoff now.

I've said this many times, and it's worth repeating. Only when we ourselves understand what it is to be abdl will we be able to get the rest of society to understand it as well.

FallenWolf said:
I think in the last few years that the ddlg community has really helped the image of the abdl community. I see tumblr pages EVERYWHERE that are dedicated to ddlg and little themes (not to mention all the abdl pages too) and I find these often times when my girlfriend and I are just searching cute stuff on google. But heres the thing, like 6/10 of all these are combinations of the two! I see this as a great thing and hope that people become more accepting of the whole diaper thing (or at least desensitized lol) I'd like to know anyone else's thoughts on this

Tbh there will always be people like "wtf that's weird!!!!!" but, seeing as when I was 12 I thought I was the only one into this stuff, and now we're here ten years later and social media has really opened up the landscape... I would say.. cautious growth. We're seeing a huge uptick in interest and understanding, but that's a *relatively* huge uptick. It means a lot, don't get me wrong, but it's going to be a *long* time before we're as accepted as puppy play or furry or whatever. Just because of the nature of ABDLism and the physical aspects involved. Bodily fluids will never be in. But even discounting that, the public still has the stigma of the comically dressed baby in a bonnet and a pinned up cloth diaper "waa-ing" obnoxiously on SNL or CSI or whatever.
They don't see the tender cute side. They don't see the emotional side. They don't see the good side and frankly no one in ABDL's far orbit will ever see it. Kink will always be weird. Better to accept it than try to normalize kink. But I agree that the...almost merging, out of lack of better wording, of DD/lg and ABDL has been nothing but beneficial. The only problem is that the Anti-CGL movement is growing as well, unfortunately. But that's another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back