Not open for further replies.

Drynites96

Leaky Sleeper
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Well as I was buying some Tena Pants last week I noticed new Drynites packages with the 5 layer protection and new Designs. I bought a pack of the 8-15 size to try them:

They kinda seem less stretchy than the old ones.They crinkle a bit more and the outer cover is much softer.

I'm not sure if they hold more than the old Version but they don't swell as much. Can anyone confirm that?

I really like the new 'Underwear' print. I just wish they would put the Underwear and the Rockstar Prints in one pack. I loved those.

cde0c1ffbca8360b4b48a021c5ddfef6.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

this may sound dumb but how/where can i get drynites online ? (I live in Canada)

The new ones havn't come out yet, unless boots is still going through old stock first...

These aren't the new ones, at least I've seen those designs before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CookieMonstah said:
These aren't the new ones, at least I've seen those designs before

I know that those are the same ones that the Goodnites had. Drynites are the European Version of Goodnites.

- - - Updated - - -

ryan2127 said:
this may sound dumb but how/where can i get drynites online ? (I live in Canada)

Maybe on Ebay or Amazon. As far as I know Drynites are only available in Europe and Australia

Yeah I am from the UK and I've had both US and UK ones

CookieMonstah said:
Yeah I am from the UK and I've had both US and UK ones

Okay but they are the same right ?

nobodyknows said:
Drynites are the same thing as GoodNites, and you can probably get GoodNites at a store quite easily.

I have gooodnites,i just like these designs.

I wonder if direct-pharmacy on eBay could carry DryNites L/XL in boys. The girls' 9-pack are $9.99 with free shipping to the USA (but not Canada it seems). I could send him a message to encourage him to carry the boys'.

hugfix said:
Nice! Where did you buy them? (I live in Germany too)
I have those from Amazon with skateboard and rockstar prints.

Cool. I bought them at my local REWE

Prairie said:
I wonder if direct-pharmacy on eBay could carry DryNites L/XL in boys. The girls' 9-pack are $9.99 with free shipping to the USA (but not Canada it seems). I could send him a message to encourage him to carry the boys'.

I was wondering about that too.

nobodyknows said:
I believe I have seen the left design on boys GoodNites. Not sure about the right one. I prefer the girls ones.

mee too! even tho im a boy i still like the girls ones way better, theyre so much cuter :3 they dont absorb fast enough however and they leak if you let go too fast which i cant stand, but it seems the brand new ones hold a teenie bit more, i recall the old ones wouldnt hold a full wetting

Oh well, I contacted direct-pharmacy but they said the boys' were limited stock so they will not be listing them in their USA store. I guess the girls' ones don't sell as well through their UK store and that's why they offer them cheaply to the USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back