Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
  6. Other
I did not know that something so simple could make me so happy. I go to bed every night with my paci and bottle. 24/7 in my diapers is a dream come true. The fact my family is so acceptig about it makes it that much more enjoyable. Is there anyone else who can say the same? share some of your stories with me. wuv yal

babymike1985 said:
I did not know that something so simple could make me so happy. I go to bed every night with my paci and bottle. 24/7 in my diapers is a dream come true. The fact my family is so acceptig about it makes it that much more enjoyable. Is there anyone else who can say the same? share some of your stories with me. wuv yal

I'm lucky in that my wife accepts my little side in much the same way. I can and do, drink from my sippy cup or bottle, wear diapers whenever I want and/or wear onsies and other babyish clothes. That was not the case when I was a kid. When my mom found my stuff, I had to see a psychiatrist and mom was definitely not accepting. I guess she thought I was crazy and for a while, I thought so too. I'm glad you're in a much better position. I would have loved to have been able to wear diaper when I was a teenager and in college. Maybe things have gotten better.

Me too, for the longest I thought I was the only one who felt that way. Sorry you had to go through that. All that matters now though is you can do what truly makes you happy, and not be judged doing it.

I woke up this morning in a diaper and a pacifier in my mouth. It was nice, but it is ten times nicer when I wake up next to someone else with a diaper on and no pacifier because I'm more shy about my pacifier than I am about my diaper. It is the greatest feeling in the world to wet myself in someone's arms. I have never experienced rejection based on my interests but I have experienced the lack of trust caused by not telling my partner the truth in a long term relationship. At the tome I didn't have ADISC so I had no vocabulary to use to describe it. It was just a skeleton in my closet that I thought would always be there. On the other hand, my ex being upset with me for other reasons is now circulating unsavory pictures of me, even though he was tolerant while we were together.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

I didn't even know there was others like me when I told my wife either. Just took a flying leap of faith and came out with it. In fact, she is the one that did the research and found the sites and why I do it. Of course thinking back now, I don't know why on earth I thought I was the only one. The simple fact I ordered my first pack of diapers on Bambino should have been a slap in the face. But, wifey always did say i was a thick one lol. Sorry to hear about your ex, is one of the reasons I never told anyone of my ex's. there was just something different about my wife though, I trust her with all my heart.

It makes me incredibly happy. My job is stressful to the extreme and being able to come home to my wife who babies me and has had absolutely no problem with going with what I've wanted to do up until now is seriously incredible. My stress and problems go away and I'm just little me for a while. As said above, I never told any of my exes but I felt something different with my wife and I was right. Being little, and my wife's acceptance of it, along with her being my mummy, makes me happier than I can even say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to agree that being an Adult Baby is a wonderful thing and having such a caring Mommy who watches over me is so special. I love each morning waking up in my crib to her wonderful smile as she me out of the crib and changes my wet diaper and puts on my clothes and brushes/braids/puts in pigtails my hair and brushes my teeth. Mommy is also a great cook I really love her Cheesy Hotdogs with Tater Tots for lunch. She also plays Doll House with me and other toys all the time and sometimes we even go to McDonalds or Chik A Fil for a Kids Meal for dinner. Bath Time is also a ton of fun for me as I also have bubbles in my bath and bath toys and bath crayons to draw with in the tub. Even Night Night time is fun as she always reads me a story before I go to bed. I totally love the life of being a baby and being taken care of.

The only one in my family who knows about me being a DL (I'm slowly becoming a AB) is my mother, nobody else in my area knows about this secret & I'd rather not have my whole family find out about it. But I agree though I bet being an AB sometimes is wonderful.

this is all new to me. i need some friend to help with this need of wanting to wear a diaper. i have been sleeping in a diaper. for a few days now. it feels so good to wake up with warm wet diaper. i never knew it could feel so good. i am not incontinent. i think that is why i feel so embarrassed about this. oh how i would love to go 24/7. but do not know how to pull that off. so for now over night will have to do.

babygirllynn said:
this is all new to me. i need some friend to help with this need of wanting to wear a diaper. i have been sleeping in a diaper. for a few days now. it feels so good to wake up with warm wet diaper. i never knew it could feel so good. i am not incontinent. i think that is why i feel so embarrassed about this. oh how i would love to go 24/7. but do not know how to pull that off. so for now over night will have to do.

Hi babygirllynn, My advice to you is to take it at your own speed and don't stress over it. If you stress over it you will not want to do it anymore, Just have fun and enjoy it. If there are days you don't want to do it then don't. No pressure. Everyone starts somewhere and it isn't wearing diapers 24/7 unless they are medically incontinent. I know for me it was a process and it was also a process for my Mommy caregiver as well. So just relax and have fun with it.

thank you so much for your kind words

babygirllynn said:
thank you so much for your kind words

No problem at all. :)

babygirllynn said:

Before I had to start wearing 24/7 cause of car accident, I use to wear 24/7 cause I wanted to. Just like you I only started off wearing at night,but eventually I wanted more and had the courage to just do it. Was the most fun I had ever had in my life, and at that point, I really didn't care if people knew or not, because for all they know I could have been incontinent. As far as family went, I just took a leap of faith and told them, luckly for me they are all open minded and accepted it. Car accident just gave me a reason to do it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back