Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rant

Default Rant

Why cant stores or fast food places have diet and caffeine free drinks....Some of us Can not have that stuff....

Why wont they let me drive ...

And why cant I eat without getting sick after it ?

1. Supply and Demand. Not enough people want caffeine free to make it worthwhile. Everywhere I go has Diet AFAIK.

2. Crap as it is, your not physically fit to drive. You blacked out and crashed remember? What if you had been going 60 mph and hit someone going the other way? As hard as it is on you, I can't see anyone in their right mind given a drivers license to someone who blacks out while driving.

3. If this has been happening longer than a day, see a doctor.

Sorry if this post sounds harsh.

No superfluous profanity or rambling on about the same point in a tl;dr fashion.

I wanted to come in this thread and leave with a gratified boner. I didn't even twitch.

Try harder.

well...i need to drive to get work...and the docs said i cant have caffaine so what am i supposed to drink when i go out to eat?

and the nausea thing happens Anytime i eat

Quote Originally Posted by Fire_lupine06 View Post
    Why cant stores or fast food places have diet and caffeine free drinks....Some of us Can not have that stuff....

Why wont they let me drive ...

And why cant I eat without getting sick after it ?
    Most have at least diet. Stores should have them all. Find some new stores/restaurants.

Because you black out all the time. After reading about where you blacked out and crashed. I agree that you shouldn't be driving.

See a doctor to learn why.

well...i need to drive to get work...and the docs said i cant have caffaine so what am i supposed to drink when i go out to eat?
    Amazingly, before the advent of caffeine products, people drank water. It's a non-alcoholic clear liquid that you can get for free from most sit-down restaurants.

And also: take public trasnit. The worst that could happen if you black out is you miss your stop.

and the nausea thing happens Anytime i eat
    Water

There's no public transit here, and water is free....when i pay for a combo i am wasting the drink then

There's no public transit here, and water is free....when i pay for a combo i am wasting the drink then
    Then don't get a combo..? Get juice or something

Jesus man, you have an excuse for everything, eh? Your favourite restaraunt only has caffeine drinks... you aren't allowed to drink caffeine... you can't have water because that would waste the drink part of the combo...

I don't know what to tell you. maybe get a bottle of water? Those aren't free. better yet, pack a brown bag lunch yourself and bring your own drink. There, problem solved.

... oh wait, but the paper bag might give you a paper cut...