The Padded Prince
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I've been ABDL for years now. Despite a handful of moments where it's caused me grief, I've enjoyed it a lot otherwise.

Now, my diaper of choice has always been disposable. I was brought up a Huggies kid, with diapers, Pull Ups and Goodnites. The whole enchilada. Disposables are also what turned me on to the ABDL scene, back when I first started sourcing Pull Ups and Goodnites for my personal exploits. To this day, disposables have always been my go-to diaper.

However, sometimes, the same old routine grows stale, and I felt like I had to shake things up. So, I've decided to add a few cloth diapers to my stash. I've done a little research and settled on HappyEndings Eco Diapers. I've had a few delivered, and already I'm personally impressed with the fit and feel of them.

Now, I have a few questions, if you guys can answer them, that'd be great.

1. Has anyone had any experience with these diapers?
2. I'm not incontinent nor do I wear or use diapers regularly, but does anyone have any tips on pocket-style cloth diapers, or cloth in general?
3. This is just purely out of curiosity, but what do you guys do to change things up in your padded adventures?

Reactions: alvn5140
as a baby was diapered early on in cloth most of my recollection was poly pampers and and huggies so my I prefer poly disposables best. Tried my share of plastic pants. I kind of settle these days on something poly most of the time.

Reactions: alvn5140
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back