Not open for further replies.

MDD1920

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Hey everyone,

Today I'm here to bring up a subject in the "Off-Topic" section, & this subject is weird & unnecessary I apologize.

Okay so does anyone like to get crafty? Anybody like to sew & make stuffed animals/dolls? Or sew to make clothes? Or use different tools & techniques to make something new &/or different like a book or something else from an inspiration?

For anyone who wonders why I asked I'm just curious to see if anyone likes to get crafty by drawing/coloring, making custom stuffed animals/dolls, or something completely random. Again I apologize if this was weird, but thank you for reading & have a good day.

I love being crafty! I use clay to make sculptures and stuff. I draw too. I don't really have the money to buy something to make stuffed animal. But I love to get crafty and make things.

I used to make clay sculptures too (back in high school that is), & wow I'm sorry to hear that....it'd be awesome to have some money to make plushies or something new.

What kind of clay sculptures do you make?

MDD1920 said:
I used to make clay sculptures too (back in high school that is), & wow I'm sorry to hear that....it'd be awesome to have some money to make plushies or something new.

What kind of clay sculptures do you make?

Well right now I'm working on a dragon. But I have made so much its hard to describe haha. I make anything and everything thats a challenge really. I love being challenged with certain things.

I wouldn't say I'm crafty in the traditional sense, I've done Airfix models and Warhammer in the past, also I'm a 3D Artist so I'm always making stuff.

That's awesome, I like dragons.

- - - Updated - - -

What's Airfix models?

It used to be called carving or whittling , I do it with a dremel tool these days as my muscles are shot,making all kinds of things from chess pieces to mini totem poles , I am also a former leather craftsman/ carver and painter.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

MDD1920 said:
That's awesome, I like dragons.

- - - Updated - - -

What's Airfix models?

Same, I'm doing it in my art class I go to.

Airfix is brand of plastic model kits in the UK, mostly Aircraft, Ships, Tanks etc

BabyBoyRyan said:
Airfix is brand of plastic model kits in the UK, mostly Aircraft, Ships, Tanks etc

I used to make all sorts of models when I was a kid. I started with W. W. II airplanes, jeeps, tanks, etc. Later and a little older, I made AMT model cars. I loved doing it. Then I got into H. O. model trains and made all my cars from wooden kits.

I make all sorts of stuff!

Pixel art using beads, painting, making stuffies into backpack, and lately I've been making many different prototypes of sewn baby diaper / pull up extensions.

I hope to one day sew my own onesies~ Have the cutest fabric for it too :3
It's a cute colorful dinosaur / ice age animal fleece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back