Thread: First time today

Default First time today

Hi everyone, my name is Daisy and I love to wear diapers in private, and use them occasionally, but I really want to wear them 24/7, they are so comfortable and give me that super secure feeling. My partner actively encourages me to wear them, and has been really supportive.
    So today is my first day of leaving the house and wearing one for work. I'm excited that is the beginning of a new chapter, when I can finally enjoy wearing them 24/7.
    Has anyone else had that excited feeling when going from occasional wear to every day/night?

Hooray!

Fabulous to see peeps enjoying themselves and loving/living.

Oh yeah. I went from occasional wearing to 24/7 when I got out of the Marines. I was justified in it since I had become urge incontinent, but it was still such an exciting and relieving feeling.

I'm new to this and I was in a situation where I was starting to have continence problems and I also wanted to wear. I've been 24/7 for a couple or more weeks and it has been exciting. There have been times where it can be hard but overall, it's been really positive for me.