Status
Not open for further replies.

OriginalT

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
When Im in little head space, I find im mostly mute except for some gibberish and random sounds. So sometimes i like to use "baby sign language" like what you might find a baby not talking yet would. Just simple things like "More", and "food" but mostly just pointing and whining :D Does anyone else experience muteness or anything like it? Do you do the same thing or anything similar? Or are you a super talkative little and never seem to quit talking :D

In my little space, I'm a very talkative 2-year-old.

PamperedGoddess said:

Same here.

I'm also in a more mute littlespace. Currently I live at home with my mother and my brother. So I can live it out only at evening/night and can't make any showy sounds. But I enjoy it to be silent in my littlespace as well. :) Whining and screaming are things, that I completely dislike when I'm in little mode, no matter what time or place.

I tend to imagine that if I had a caregiver to play with in real life, I would be fairly mute as well, and mostly communicate through short phrases and crying.

My little age is 3 or 4, so I definitely use language and can create full sentences when talking. I do find that I am more of a quiet toddler though, and am not as talkative as most.

I'm finding that keeping my mouth shut is rather helpful when I'm trying to 'stay' little. The only time I really get to regress is when my current nanny is caring for me, and it's all too easy to get caught up in an adult-level conversation with her. A pacifier or bottle is a handy thing when you're being cared for! Being 'mute' allows me to focus on the sensations and regressive feelings, noises and sounds, and I find that it prolongs my time in 'little space.'

I mostly go a little quiet. I can't think of what to say, It would distract me too much from feeling little.

Although when i am a caretaker, a mute little is something i get a little anxious about. i like verbal check that everything is good.

I'm mostly really talkative, but sometimes near bedtime, especially if it's been a long day with lots of accidents, I end up wanting to just cry, coo, or cuddle without talking.

A lot of the time I'm really talkative and babble like crazy but when I'm more tired or I want really close cuddles I'm basically mute bar random noises and whines and I just want to hide in their chest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While in little space I am pretty talkative as a 2 and a half year old. Although I have my quiet moments, I do like to talk, even though it wears me out...

PamperedGoddess said:

In my little space I am a two year old so I do some talking

​I am mostly mute, even when I am not in "Little Mode".

No. Talking kind of helps communicate so it sort of defeats the purpose to be mute.

I'm definitely a mute little, I either point or sign what I want. I only talk if I absolutely have to.

I certainly am a quiet little, but I believe it might possibly stem from my mental development at a young age. Uo until I was three I didn't make any kind if baby gibberish, no "gaas, goos, etc", just was silent. In fact, my parents feared I might've been a mute. Now it is hard for people to keep me quiet.

Normally I am in my own imaginary realm as a fury Land dragon. I like to imagine myself as a ten year old who is pretending to be a 5 year old. My imaginary friend Seria who does have wings usually is the one that takes care of me. I have not regressed in a while because I been busy. I have a new character though. Her name is Molly and she is a Teenage anthropomorphic cat who uses a pacifier to focus. She also uses it to be able to sleep. I am not sure about her little side yet because I have not gotten that far with her yet.
If I had friends who would be willing to role play in a chat room and of the age of 18+ I would RPG my OC. For now its just me and my imaginary friends

I hardly talk in little space

I'm very quiet in littlespace (completely different with how I am in pupspace!) I just make a few "hmms" and "uhs" quietly, don't quite know what my age is but I'm definitely 3 or under

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back