Feeling Diaper Almost Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessStef

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hi guys, I like wearing Diapers 24/7. But it seems every time I wear a dress the diaper is gonna fall off. Is it just me or is it with others? Also any way to help this?

Wear something tight underneath like panties or panty hose. You could also try extra tape, such as duct tape, to firm up the waist area. I have used medical tape and it worked quite well.

Scaramouche said:
Wear something tight underneath like panties or panty hose. You could also try extra tape, such as duct tape, to firm up the waist area. I have used medical tape and it worked quite well.

I'll have to try that. Thank you!

PrincessStef said:
Hi guys, I like wearing Diapers 24/7. But it seems every time I wear a dress the diaper is gonna fall off. Is it just me or is it with others? Also any way to help this?

I've always believed that you need some kind of elastic to keep your diaper up better. It's so hard to get the tension on the upper tapes just right without good waist or wing elastic. Do you wear diapers with both front and rear elastic at the waist? That, or a magnifico with it's elastic wings. Many diapers at least have rear elastic, I won't wear anything out in public that's completely flat front and back, they do tend to slide down.

You can also try wearing something to hold them up from below, there's lots of options.

And being able to go out in public discretely with your diaper so exposed, kinda makes me jealous ;)

I've had a similar problem with the Abena M4 adult diapers months, whenever they slip off I would staple them on because of the double sided tapes not cooperating. My best bet is to try wearing pull ups or different adult diapers.

An option that I used is a body (or called onesie).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that I wear dresses with diapers, but I do understand where you are coming from. To me it sounds like you could use a snap on vest under your dress. It snaps on around the crotch area and I will think this would be idea for you. I wear them also, but mainly as a cover should my top ride up and show off the top of my diaper when out in public, but it also keeps it secure should it become "too heavy". They are dead easy to use and can give you very easy access to your diaper should you need a change etc.

00Steve00 said:
Not that I wear dresses with diapers, but I do understand where you are coming from. To me it sounds like you could use a snap on vest under your dress. It snaps on around the crotch area and I will think this would be idea for you. I wear them also, but mainly as a cover should my top ride up and show off the top of my diaper when out in public, but it also keeps it secure should it become "too heavy". They are dead easy to use and can give you very easy access to your diaper should you need a change etc.

I have made great experiences with such snap vests.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard question to answer with out knowing your body type/size, diaper brand, diaper size, etc.

Tape it on above your hips. Then it wont slip down.

The diaper brand I use is Prevail: Per-fit in the size Regular. They don't have any elasticity, but I am low on money right now. I lost my job so I have no way of buying anymore at the moment and I still have enough to last awhile. But I will take all the advise and try it out. Thank you!!

PrincessStef said:

I am not sure as to your body shape, but that aside, I have had very good experience with this product from Holland:
http://www.adjustforyou.nl/shop/beschermbroek-3.html?open&count=9
These overpants really keep things where they belong and are easy to use even when you have to change away from home and it is too warm to wear too much stuff. I use them at work all the time.
I'm sure you could find a similar product in the states if shipping costs are an issue.

Wear an appropriately sized diaper, and tape it on correctly and snug while standing up. It will not fall off.

I'm curious about said snap on vest. Where can I see one?
Thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back