• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hey im a new DL and i think sorta AB ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJohnson

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey im Dylan im new to being a DL and wanting to be an AB. I really don't know a lot tbh I know i have a desire for diapers and people in diapers. One of my dreams is to go to a abdl con or camp. Thats a little about me. Alyways looking for friends :)

DJohnson said:
Hey im Dylan im new to being a DL and wanting to be an AB. I really don't know a lot tbh I know i have a desire for diapers and people in diapers. One of my dreams is to go to a abdl con or camp. Thats a little about me. Alyways looking for friends :)

Welcome DJohnson! We're glad you're here. We all like those padded white, crinkly things. Sounds like you're new at the uh hobby? Do you have any questions? Look around the site. There's lots of info here.

What else do you like to do in your free time? Are you a student? A gamer?

Hi and welcome to the site. I think if you read a lot of the diaper and AB related threads, you'll get a lot of ideas as to how to express your feelings that relate to being AB/DL. I think you'll find that a lot of it comes naturally as it seems to be a part of us. The AB part is something that can grow and become stronger over time, especially if you have the time and opportunity to wear diapers.

Scaramouche said:
Welcome DJohnson! We're glad you're here. We all like those padded white, crinkly things. Sounds like you're new at the uh hobby? Do you have any questions? Look around the site. There's lots of info here.

What else do you like to do in your free time? Are you a student? A gamer?

So yes im in college and I pc game ff14 league of legends overwatch ect. lots of reading manga.
one question is how do you choose the right diaper for yourself.

Welcome to ADISC!

DJohnson said:
one question is how do you choose the right diaper for yourself.

That's a tough one because there are a lot of different diapers out there and different people tend to like different aspects of a diaper.

So...to start: Have you already worn any diaper recently? If so, can you describe what you liked or didn't like about it?

If you haven't worn a diaper recently: Do you think you will want a thick diaper? A thin diaper that expands a lot with use? Or a thin diaper?
Would you prefer a cloth-like cover or plastic? No print or prints?

Are you looking for an inexpensive diaper or would you want a premium version?

Give us a bit more detail about what you are thinking about and we'll be able to point you to several diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back