First time in a long time...:/

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilkess

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I went shopping with my mother today and i have a bad cough. Well, I coughed and some urine exploded in my diaper and it actually turned me on. I don't know why!? I haven't been turned on by a wet diaper in a long, LONG time.

What the heck?

It happens to me quite often. It's a great feeling. ;)

I imagine the cough must be the reason, as it's a different way then how you normally let go. It was forced out of you, and I'm thinking you may have had less choice this time around.

CinnaSwirls said:
I imagine the cough must be the reason, as it's a different way then how you normally let go. It was forced out of you, and I'm thinking you may have had less choice this time around.

That makes a lot of sense, actually.

Wetting a diaper a turn on now come on that aint right! From the incontinent side of the community its a slap in da face! If only we could have a dry day it would be a miracle. If I did not have to wear diapers for medical needs I would not. I could use that money for other needs. Would give the Fed Ex guy back relief from the cases of diapers I get monthly.
And give my skin down there a break that is for sure.

xpluswearer said:
Wetting a diaper a turn on now come on that aint right! From the incontinent side of the community its a slap in da face!

Maybe in your situation you don't have the same feelings toward your diapers... but saying somebody else's feelings towards them ''aint right'' isn't right either.

xpluswearer said:
Wetting a diaper a turn on now come on that aint right! From the incontinent side of the community its a slap in da face! If only we could have a dry day it would be a miracle. If I did not have to wear diapers for medical needs I would not. I could use that money for other needs. Would give the Fed Ex guy back relief from the cases of diapers I get monthly.
And give my skin down there a break that is for sure.

ABDLs have vastly different feelings about these things and a lot of us get off on it in one way or another. Wetting is a turn-on for me to varying degrees as well. I'd say it was more significant when I was first starting to wear them. I think the only reasonable course is to be happy for people who can enjoy their diapers even as I would wish that you didn't have to wear them.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Maybe in your situation you don't have the same feelings toward your diapers... but saying somebody else's feelings towards them ''aint right'' isn't right either.
gotcha just from a Incontinent persons perspective that is all. guess if that is what floats your diaper have at it . Guess I keep forgetting the other sub sections in the forum. Side effect of a concussion sorry.

xpluswearer said:
gotcha just from a Incontinent persons perspective that is all. guess if that is what floats your diaper have at it . Guess I keep forgetting the other sub sections in the forum. Side effect of a concussion sorry.

I'm incontinent, and abdl. Every once in a while I'll find being in a wet diaper a turn on too. Even if I didn't have any control over it becoming wet.

Just because you're forced into diapers doesn't mean you have to hate them. When life gives you lemons you make lemonade. And when life forces you into diapers why can you learn to like being a dl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back