Status
Not open for further replies.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Someone brought up PO Boxes as a solution for my diaper receiving needs. While I only need a box maybe once a month depending on how often I use up my diapers. If I get enough at a time I might only need it once every other month. If I get a case, maybe once every three to four months, but I do like the idea of being able to get it whenever I want with out question. So the question truly is, is it worth getting the box at $62 a year to only us it for just a few thing?

You can also set your address to a PO Box For things like driver's licenses And other government purposes I find it helpful in keeping my parents out of my s***.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

KryanAshford said:
So the question truly is, is it worth getting the box at $62 a year to only us it for just a few thing?

Only you can decide if it is worth it to keep this private.

As mentioned by wOlfpack91, you can use the PO box for other mailings as well. You don't have to use it only for a diaper order.

I have a private mailbox. It is nice because I'm a DJ and photographer and I frankly don't want my home address associated with the business for security reasons. My customers can drop off payments and they put them in my box, they sign for my packages.... they even text me when I get mail too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Personally, when I need to get more diapers and there's no way I can be sure I'll be home before the wife, I have them sent to my local UPS store with my name on the box. I walk in, pay $5 per box (no matter what size), and walk out. It's inexpensive and easy.

-RMS

RMS401 said:
Personally, when I need to get more diapers and there's no way I can be sure I'll be home before the wife, I have them sent to my local UPS store with my name on the box. I walk in, pay $5 per box (no matter what size), and walk out. It's inexpensive and easy.

-RMS

And if they are shipped to a UPS or FedEx distribution center, there is no charge to pick them up. $62 a year is about the cost of a case. I'd rather buy another case than pay the gubbermint the money.

RMS401 said:

-RMS

I understand what you and Scaramouche are saying but I don't have a ups or fedex center in my town. It's one of the reasons I think this is a good option.

the postal office will hold for pick up for free. Just write it on the shipping address

The USPS will only accept MAIL shipments.

A lot of the PMB guys (UPS stores) will accept mail and common carrier (FEDEX, UPS). The UPS store will let you either rent a box or for a nominal charge accept one time shipments.

The one advantage in buying in bulk is that it's almost always cheaper, so that may be the biggest advantage. That said, you don't want to get caught if no one knows at home. In this case, your feelings and opinions are probably going to be best because you know and understand your situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back