Cloth diaper wearers: What is your routine

Status
Not open for further replies.

scaifester

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Its fair to say that we all appreciate the advantages of cloth diapers especially for nighttime use. They are great for nightime use because the full coverage prevents leaks no matter how you sleep. The absorbency has no limit because stuffers and more layers can be added.
The issue is daytime use of cloth diapers. Carrying several changes of cloth diapers and the used diapers in a bag for an entire day is such a hassle.
So for those of you who wear cloth diapers during the day, what is your routine during the day? How have you made it work.

Your tips will be greatly appreciated by all on this board

Well i use a combo during the Day. Cloth diaper booster in a disposable diaper which combines Superior wicking with the absorbancy of the disposable

Sendt fra min BTV-W09 med Tapatalk

If I wear cloth during the day, I'm centered around home, so changing happens there. I know that doesn't help you if I understand your question.

I wear cloth diapers with an insert and plastic pants. I change my diaper in the morning, then once or twice during the day, then into my night diaper before bed. since I change often, the problem arises is what to do with wet diapers before getting enough to make a full load for the washer. After removing a wet diaper, I rinse it as best as I can with hot water, wring it out, and put it in a plastic grocery sack, to keep the odor down and not wet clothes in the hamper from getting wet from the diapers

Good information.
What are the benefits of using a pocket diaper versus adding a stuffer to a non-pocket diaper?

If I am going to be around the house or if I am going to be away for only a few hours, I will wear cloth diapers during the day. If I am planning to be away for several hours or the rest of the day or longer, I will wear a disposable and bring a few clean ones with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back