Little For Big getting diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keepindl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
According to LFB Instagram, they are taking pre orders for diapers. They appear similar to the Dotty Diaper Design if the image is true.

:dunno:

Maybe they want to compete with ABU since they do Onesies and Diapers?

Possibly. I know most of the onesie sites appear to be going that way.

I think they look really cute, cuter than Abu and Bambino designs, though I of course like them a lot too. http://www.littleforbig.com/product-category/adult-diapers/

3.jpg

3-1.jpg

Oh sweet. I didn't realise they have thee tapes on each side. And FINALLY placed exactly where they should be too! I will definitely have to try these out.

There are only two tapes per side

mayeyeplease said:
There are only two tapes per side

Oh, I see it now. My phone doesn't have the highest resolution (nor my eyes anymore too) Darn it too, that had my hopes up.

Another MyDiaper Night style set of diapers?

From what I could see they maybe very cute, love that they have a pink and blue variety along with the trunks one.

I don't know this company, they could be fabulously honest but I wouldn't go within 1000 feet of another preorder.

I've just received one of their onesies and bought from them before through Amazon, quality of their products are great.
Their new diapers look really good, but wow bit of a hefty price tag, and not selling abroad.

They do look cute. . .I'd be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back