Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
https://www.funderoos.co.uk/

I saw this site a while back but they weren't actually selling anything at the time. Now it looks like they have quite a collection of interesting briefs and even custom printed diapers. The site looks amateurish though and maybe even a scam.

Does anyone have any first hand experience buying from them or know anything about the company/their products?

No experience with funderoos, they look fun though.If you dont trust them, I recomend just getting Underoos ( https://underoos.com/products/ )and youll get a shirt out of the deal as well, even though the underwear isn't as fun by themselves.

There's no registered address on the website. In the UK this would be illegal.
https://www.funderoos.co.uk/contact

The domain registration also conceals the business address. Again, this would be illegal in the UK.
http://whois.domaintools.com/funderoos.co.uk

I can understand why a small-trader operating from home wouldn't want their address shown. And maybe this is legal in whatever country they're operating in. But I personally wouldn't risk placing an order.

OriginalT said:
No experience with funderoos, they look fun though.If you dont trust them, I recomend just getting Underoos ( https://underoos.com/products/ )and youll get a shirt out of the deal as well, even though the underwear isn't as fun by themselves.

Great find here! the Adult ones look pretty decent. Now if they only had 2000AD ones in their lineup...

Since we're on this topic...

I was telling my therapist this morning that I'm going to try to designate ''diaper-free days'' maybe once a week to try to manage my addiction, where my overnight diaper will come off in the morning and I don't get it back until bedtime. She suggested doing it like kids in potty training and getting special cartoon underwear to make me excited for those days. I said it's pretty hard to find in my size and when you do, it's expensive... but that it would be neat to have PAW Patrol ones, so she suggested making iron-on transfers and doing it myself. I'm pretty short on cash like usual and the USB cord for the printer is missing, but maybe I could try paint...

Well, I've found some inexpensive fabric iron-on appliques on Etsy, so that may be a possibility...

Last edited:
Hi all, I can add a very unique insight as to the Funderoos.co.uk thread/discussion, as I am both the owner and creator of that site and its products! Tiny is totally correct in that it is a LEGAL requirement for all Limited Companies in the UK to provide a registered office address on their website, and he is also totally correct in that he can understand why a small-trader operating from home wouldn't want their address shown. I am indeed a small-trader operating from home, and Funderoos is NOT a limited company and therefore does not have to comply with the publication of the registered address legal requirements. He is also correct in why I have made the site 'private' in terms of a WHOIS domain. I take my hat off to Tiny, as he has a good knowledge of the law, and is only trying to protect folks on this site from fraud!

I run other main-stream businesses, and I am sure that most of us would not wish to share publically our particular interests that lead us all to communicating here. While none of our actions are illegal, or in my opinion wrong, I am sure most of us would agree that society at the moment makes it difficult to be 'openly' ABDL, little or other.

I started Funderoos to fulfil my own clothing needs, as I personally found there were few products out there, especially for 'littles' and many people have commented on various sites in the past that 'Underoos availabilty for bigger people' were few and far between, although it has to be said the ABDL marketplace is thankfully growing. I therefore saw a niche in the market and also now have a drawer full of cool skivvies that makes me very happy! We have and continue, to work hard to create some amazing products (and ones you can design yourself, with us printing them) but yes, it is an amateur site. I am not going to pay for a professional one at the moment, and its the best I can do using Wix.

Personally I also quite like the idea that the site its all a bit amateur and childish, something about it reminds me of childhood. I'm not expecting to compete with NEXT (other brands are available) although I think our products are great! I did set the MUSIC as OFF (default) at the request of a few. Again, as Tiny pointed out, the site is also not one I wish to publish my home address on. Some family members simply wouldn't approve, but we are legit, and if paying by Paypal and/or card then you have some additional protection there also just in case we were fraudsters. If we were then I am sure the Police might be surprised (and jealous no doubt) when I am strip searched and have my 'super-heroes' on!

We have only just started to sell products (but have had many initial orders thankfully) and I am hopeful that people will use our BLOG to feed back so people can see that 'we actually do what it says on the tin' We may also use TRUSTPILOT moving forwards, although there is a cost to this. Also, I apologise to the girls, as a BOY little, the site and products tend to lean that way at the moment, but girls, please make some suggestions and I will be happy to try and create them!

Lastly, in regards to price, I know things on the site are a little expensive, but as I am sure you can appreciate the investment into stock (specially made for us in China to our design), printing machinery etc has been huge, and appeals to perhaps only a very limited market so I have taken considerable financial risk in doing this. If it is a success, then we will be able to lower prices over time. I did promise ADISC members a 20% discount in my posts a few months back, and that promise still stands and is still available until the end of September, use code 'prebooked' at checkout. Any problems, please email me at [email protected]. And if you do order items, please feel free to share your experience of them on here and/or our blog. Kind regards all, Funderoos-Rick.

Hi skivvies, I'm very interested in your site, especially the design your own. You put a little disclaimer that says that I personally take responsibility of the copyright. I understand this is a good way to protect you and your business, but what if I did upload copyright material? Would you deny my order or still print it for me if the consumer accepts the responsibility?

Funderoos Copyright

Hi Maniac78, thanks for your comments. I agree copyright is always a difficult issue which, having previously sought professional legal advice prior to launch, is why we place the onus and legal declaration back on the person requesting us to reproduce a design. Everyone so far has submitted generic pics and images for us to print. If someone asked us to print something that we recognised was blatantly something that they would be highly unlikely to have permission to use (Disney for example) then we would ask them to either provide verifiable proof they had permission to use that image, or ask them to change the design beyond the parameters that could then be construed as copyright infringement. An example of this is the 'Princess' design we use which we have paid to use commercially. It does look very 'disneyesque' but is in fact a licensed image drawn by an artist. Our goal is to make folks happy by producing items that replicate the fun and appeal of character underwear, without infringing on brand ownership rights. Hope that helps answer your question!

maniac78 said:
Hi skivvies, I'm very interested in your site, especially the design your own. You put a little disclaimer that says that I personally take responsibility of the copyright. I understand this is a good way to protect you and your business, but what if I did upload copyright material? Would you deny my order or still print it for me if the consumer accepts the responsibility?

I've purchased stuff from funderoos and am really happy. Hats off to them for recognising the demand from littles and others.

I've never bought from them. I never will, though, since their owner created an alt to pose as a customer ...

cheekymonkey said:
I've purchased stuff from funderoos and am really happy. Hats off to them for recognising the demand from littles and others.

Closing this thread, lest it delve into a discussion on the ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back