Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingllama

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I finially told my girlfriend lastnight about me loving diapers, we sat up all night till around 4am discussing it etc and she took it brilliantly, offered to join in with me, offered to diaper me and change me, let me diaper her and change. Tonight is the first time il be wearing around her, or anyone infact and im so excited ive been nappy shopping today and bought a big full pack so i can have a real lazy diaper weekend :) wish me luck, i hope i dont get too embarrassed and take it off.

Hopefully the novelty does not wear off for her.

Also, don't let your whole relationship revolve around them. Keep doing the adult stuff, like communicating.

Congrats, btw!

Thanks for the tips guys, i have read an absolute ton of others coming out to their partners and everyones tip on how to make it work and i am doing it little by little thats why i said its okay about her wearing one too, i went to put one on about half an hour ago and she came in to do it for me, she's so motherly and really wants a baby (i dont want one yet) so i think mabey that has something to do with it. Having her come in and put it on for me was the best feeling ever, even better than right now me being able to sit around in my nappy next to her watching tv.

Awesome, you got lucky.

It's not luck, it's love and trust. I think most girls who are deeply in love would try most anything for their SO.

I'm happy for you! I told my boyfriend myself and he took it rather well and said he didn't mind if I wore around him, but I don't know if he would participate.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

mysticab said:
It's not luck, it's love and trust. I think most girls who are deeply in love would try most anything for their SO.

For some people the stigma is too deep. My wife, for example, deeply loves me (I assume). But she is completely baffled by my interest in wearing, and asked me not to when she is around. I would love for her to accept it as part of the me "package", but, to her, they are associated with bodily waste and therefore undesired.

I've thought about if it would make me happier to be with a woman who embraced it, but I don't think it would. At the end of the day, diapers are a part of me (I've tried to stop, but it is really difficult), but they don't completely define me.

Anyway, congrats and like others have said, make sure you do diaperless adult stuff, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kingllama said:
So I finially told my girlfriend lastnight about me loving diapers, we sat up all night till around 4am discussing it etc and she took it brilliantly, offered to join in with me, offered to diaper me and change me, let me diaper her and change. Tonight is the first time il be wearing around her, or anyone infact and im so excited ive been nappy shopping today and bought a big full pack so i can have a real lazy diaper weekend :) wish me luck, i hope i dont get too embarrassed and take it off.

Congratulations! That's so awesome. I'm debating whether or not I should even tell my husband... If I do, what's your advice on how to start the conversation? Thanks in advance :)

I am probably not the best person to get that adice from as my partner actually asked me, i just told the truth. You should definitely come out though, its been amazing for me, i spend the full night from around 6pm right the way theough the night in diapers, not once did she let me change myself, if i tried i got wrong and she would take over and do it. In fact its now 10am the next day and im still wearing, she's asked if i will spend the day being babied, lazing around with her watching films. When i was asleep she picked out dummies and bottles she liked for me, I didn't even ask or mention them yet haha she must know me so well. Since she's offered im going to make the most of today chilling out diapered before back to work tomorrow. Hope all goes well if you decide to tell your husband, sorry i couldnt give you any advice but hopefully some other members will come along and help you out. Hope you have a great day

RequiemDreamer said:
For some people the stigma is too deep. My wife, for example, deeply loves me (I assume). But she is completely baffled by my interest in wearing, and asked me not to when she is around. I would love for her to accept it as part of the me "package", but, to her, they are associated with bodily waste and therefore undesired.

I've thought about if it would make me happier to be with a woman who embraced it, but I don't think it would. At the end of the day, diapers are a part of me (I've tried to stop, but it is really difficult), but they don't completely define me.

I'm in the same boat. My wife and I have been married for almost 23 years and are deeply in love, but this is something she will never understand and never, ever accept. I try to keep this private, so she doesn't have to deal with it, though neither of us likes the secrecy. Sometimes I feel like I'm living a secret life. I talk to people here, I order diapers, wear diapers, dispose of diapers--all without her knowledge or involvement. It's not how I want things, but my marriage is the most important thing to me.

Could I give up diapers if I had to? I really do think it's a bit like being a drug addict or alcoholic: You may be able to stop, but the urge never really goes away, and you will slip. One day, the compulsion will wear you down and win. The fact is that this is a need for most of us. It's filling some void that cries out to be filled, and you can't simply decide to never fill it again without feeling an emptiness and sense of loss.

-RMS

Reactions: Lyric
I'm pretty happy for you! Recently I told my boyfriend I like diapers, and he reacted pretty well to it. He wouldn't want to change me or anything though, which I'm okay with. (Mainly since I don't really like using diapers, but I'll do it sometimes.)

RequiemDreamer said:

Anyway, congrats and like others have said, make sure you do diaperless adult stuff, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same situation for me. I told my wife after 11 years of marriage and she flipped out and almost left me. She didn't end up leaving me, but the "compromise" is that I can only do it when I'm alone and never around her or the kids. I must keep my stash hidden, always dispose of my diapers so she never sees on and she never wants to know when I have been doing it. It's basically the exact same thing as before I told her, only she actually knows now. I keep holding on to hope that she will eventually come around and let me wear at night after the kids are asleep or even want to try one herself since she knows it would turn me on, but next month will be 2 years since I told her and I doubt anything will change soon. I do have one Lavender in my stash just in case she surprises me.

Hola a mi me pasa lo.mismo, mi mujer no lo acepta y no quiere oír hablar de ellos.

JorgeS22 said:
Hi, what happens to me, my wife does not accept it and does not want to hear about them.

A lot of us have that problem. There is no one perfect solution. You can either give it up, keep it private from her, or try to ease her into accepting it more. Hiding it from her is usually considered a bad option. Periodically bringing up the subject seems to be the best approach, while keeping in mind they may never accept it.

Reactions: Kymi
You are really lucky. I feel really happy for you.

Congrats. Like others have said, coming out to someone after you're married is a recipie for disaster. Glad you made the right call, and glad to hear you did your research beforehand so you knew what to say and how to explain it.

Just thought I'd give you's all a quick follow up. So things have been absolutely amazing, my girlfriend loves putting me in nappys, the minute i get in from work she's already got everything out and putting me on the bed to take my clothes off and diaper me. Since the day i told her, she's also made sure it's involved in our bedtime fun stuff, I never even mentioned this, she did and she goes crazy after seeing me in nappy (trying to keep this pg-13 likr rules say, hope what i said is acceptable) not once has she let me change myself, she does everything. She has already even bathed me twice properly, she's only known a few days. Me and her are both now suspecting that she may have abdl or being abdl mommy tendencies. She tells me to lie on her chest with my dummy while she plays with my hair and puts me to sleep and she's totally fine with me being a baby girl :)) literally I've had the time of my life.

Reactions: Lyric
RMS401 said:
You may be able to stop, but the urge never really goes away, and you will slip. One day, the compulsion will wear you down and win. The fact is that this is a need for most of us. It's filling some void that cries out to be filled, and you can't simply decide to never fill it again without feeling an emptiness and sense of loss.

-RMS

this is the realest thing ive read tonight, its actually why im back on here hehe :sweatdrop:

Reactions: RMS401
With reading what you have written and seen how well she took it. I might have to slowly start introducing my wife to this and with any luck she will take it well like yours did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back