Status
Not open for further replies.

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So my girlfriend is moving into her apartment for university in the next few weeks and I want visit her often. I want to make our time special for her when I visit so I was thinking of things that would make it special.

For example I'm thinking of writing out rules that I can put up in her room and have a time out corner when she breaks rules. I also want to make her room really nice like having play mats and ball pit balls and other babyish things.

Can you guys think of stuff? I have two weeks before I first travel to her place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhhh, to be so young again. The BEST advice I can give is to be spontaneous! Do what comes from your heart and stop looking for advice from others.

I would probably talk to her and warm her up to the idea, you only know what will work and what won't. Or heck even ask your what you think she would like. But I would try little ideas first, and just play along. It seems like your girlfriend will play along well, if you think those ideas are safe.

What a wonderful opportunity for both of you! Sounds like there are exciting times ahead for you.

The best advice has already been given in that you should speak to your partner about what both of you want and can get up to. Not a bad problem to have by all accounts, just some communication needed and the world is your oyster. I would add that using your imagination and being resourceful can lead to some great moments. Use a dinning table as a changing table (put a mat under first!) or playpen out of cushions. Remember that bath time can create special moments as can easy things like drawing with crayons. There are many possibilities to explore and it is worth experimenting to find what works the best.

Hi CookieMonstah.

I going to pick up on the role making.

Hopefully this may be of help to others.

Most of us Little ones like structure and routine in our lives.

It's hard enough having to pretend to be an adult any way.

But have structure and boundaries help us more secure.

How ever we also like to test the boundaries because being a brat is fun sometimes and also we will fill safe if it is a healthy boundary.

But rules need to be achievable it is no good setting a bedtime hour before your little gets off work.

If the rule is not achievable then your little will not fill secure about you.

I just might put a thread up on rule making for us littles. We see if I have time.

All the best with being a caregiver to a Little.

I love be Issac big bro. I might even get the Daddy title before long.

Hee, hee

Siysiy

You could get a ball pit by buying those plastic bakes and get an inflatable paddling pool to contain them, you could buy kiddie jigsaw puzzles (not the baby ones but the ones for 3+ years) you could buy baby toys if she likes them, etc, find out what she likes with toys and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back