Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: BetterDry diapers need US distributor!

Default BetterDry diapers need US distributor!

So I have been trying BetterDry diapers for the last week or so and I am thoroughly impressed. I'm not certain about the size yet--I seem to be on the exact cusp between medium and large, where medium fits well but has to stretch a bit to do so; I've ordered a large to see how that works--but all else is superb.

Capacity? I have not managed to fill one to capacity yet. Seriously: even worn for twelve hours, there has always been some dry space when I've changed. Crazy!

Leakage? None so far. I assume this is due to the wider than normal padding area.

Discreteness? Well, it's a thick diaper when wet, but not too bad when dry. Thick but no more so than other premiums.

Noise? I honestly haven't even noticed any.

Comfort? Excellent.

The only drawback (and it is a big one) with this diaper is that, at this moment, it is only available in North American through Rearz in Canada, and that means a hefty delivery charge. (My orders from there have come in at an extra 1/4-1/3 for delivery, and I'm in the Chicago area, close to the Great White North.)

Please, please, please! Some American distributor: pick up this excellent diaper so that we in the USA do not have to pay such a ridiculous premium for what is, right now, perhaps the best diaper on the market.

Already reached out to BetterDry in Germany. Awaiting info from them.
    Sincerely,
    Adam

I'd like to see them with a smaller unpadded area in the front and back.

And I was just thinking.... the padding they use, reminds me a bit of what the Absorbency Plus (A+) use. And the shell, that soft plastic. And the tapes? hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by NorthShoreAdam View Post
    Already reached out to BetterDry in Germany. Awaiting info from them.
    Sincerely,
    Adam
    Very nice, and wish you the best of luck

- - - Updated - - -

these better drys are the printed crinklz right?

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    I'd like to see them with a smaller unpadded area in the front and back.

And I was just thinking.... the padding they use, reminds me a bit of what the Absorbency Plus (A+) use. And the shell, that soft plastic. And the tapes? hmmm...
    Huh? The single thing that makes Betterdry, well better, is their extended absorbency. If you want something like A+ then get A+. I'll stick with something better though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pampers4U View Post
    Very nice, and wish you the best of luck

- - - Updated - - -

these better drys are the printed crinklz right?
    Yes, the Crinklz and Betterdry diapers are the same- except for the very expensive print design (which I personally, really, like- just not at that added price).

Please, please, please! Some American distributor: pick up this excellent diaper so that we in the USA do not have to pay such a ridiculous premium for what is, right now, perhaps the best diaper on the market. HUH?
    comfycare.net is the USA distributor, I buy from them all the time, They are in Maryland. Am I missing something?
    https://www.comfycare.net/product-pa...-tapes-60-case
    Last edited by ArchtopK; 02-Sep-2017 at 03:20. Reason: correct website id

Quote Originally Posted by ArchtopK View Post
    Please, please, please! Some American distributor: pick up this excellent diaper so that we in the USA do not have to pay such a ridiculous premium for what is, right now, perhaps the best diaper on the market. HUH?
    comfycare.net is the USA distributor, I buy from them all the time, They are in Maryland. Am I missing something?
    https://www.comfycare.net/product-pa...-tapes-60-case
    Yay!
    I searched online for distributors and came up with zero in the US. Don't know why google failed to show me comfycare, but you bet I'll use them next time I order! Thanks!

I was going to say I thought ComfyCare was their US distributor!

Quote Originally Posted by ArchtopK View Post
    we in the USA do not have to pay such a ridiculous premium

Probably the shipping. Dry 24/7 in the EU are eye wateringly expensive too.

@blob:
    I am looking at the reverse problem here, often had to rethink ordering anything from the states, shipping costs are horrendous.
    I am just looking at the price for the medium on:
    https://www.saveexpress.de/de/inkont...-15.25.03.1451
    I think 1 per diaper is not bad for what you get. I would hazard a guess and say the American supplier in Baltimore had to include his shipping costs, hence the price.
    The last order I placed with "Save Express" consisted of 5 packs of diapers to a european country for 19.
    I think it's up to your local shipping companies.

Better Dry diapers are also available from Healthwick in Canada. I've tried them and agree that they are an excellent product, comparable to ComfiDry 24/7. However, on a cost per diaper basis, they're a little bit more expensive than Dry 24/7; and I don't think they are worth the extra money.