Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Cheapest plastic backed diaper for wearing every night?

  1. #1

    Default Cheapest plastic backed diaper for wearing every night?

    Hey everyone,
    I have decided I want to try to wear a diaper to bed every night or at least most nights. I was wondering which diaper that is plastic backed would be the best in terms quality and cost. I don't have a huge bladder so I doubt not having the most absorbent would be a problem. However I have tried diapers like the tena slip that have Velcro tabs and when I wake up the tabs have slid off sometimes entirely off the diaper. The depends tabs worked better than the tena at staying on though I would still rather not buy depend as they are well depend and cloth backed which I prefer plastic. I live in Australia too but any opinions form outside Australia would be helpful too.

  2. #2

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SweetPrincess View Post
    Hey everyone,
    I have decided I want to try to wear a diaper to bed every night or at least most nights. I was wondering which diaper that is plastic backed would be the best in terms quality and cost. I don't have a huge bladder so I doubt not having the most absorbent would be a problem. However I have tried diapers like the tena slip that have Velcro tabs and when I wake up the tabs have slid off sometimes entirely off the diaper. The depends tabs worked better than the tena at staying on though I would still rather not buy depend as they are well depend and cloth backed which I prefer plastic. I live in Australia too but any opinions form outside Australia would be helpful too.
    Northshore here in the states sells their own brand which is reasonably priced. They have free samples, or at least I was offered some. I took a look at their website and it doesn't look like they ship to Australia but you can chat with them online and see. Maybe if you go through Amazon like I did they will ship there.

  3. #3

    Default

    Tranquility ATN
    Confidry 24/7
    ABU Simple or Space or Preschool
    Bambino Diapers
    Northshore

    these are your best choices

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SweetPrincess View Post
    The depends tabs worked better than the tena at staying on though I would still rather not buy depend as they are well depend and cloth backed which I prefer plastic.
    I do not know if they have made their way to Australia yet, but Depend has recently changed back again from cloth to the plastic backed.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LittleICme View Post
    Tranquility ATN
    Confidry 24/7
    ABU Simple or Space or Preschool
    Bambino Diapers
    Northshore

    these are your best choices
    Thanks good range there unfortunately the shipping is crazy expensive when searching on ebay lol A shame you can't get them in Australia with the exception of ABU of course but they aren't really an economy diaper.



    Quote Originally Posted by MandyBear View Post
    I do not know if they have made their way to Australia yet, but Depend has recently changed back again from cloth to the plastic backed.
    I have no idea either all I know is that these https://www.amcal.com.au/depend-brie...8005257?cm_mmc were cloth backed when I tried them.
    Last edited by SweetPrincess; 01-Sep-2017 at 11:24.

  6. #6

    Default

    I don't think this will help you in Australia, but a cheap plastic back diaper in the states is xp medicals A+ level 4

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by pampers4U View Post
    I don't think this will help you in Australia, but a cheap plastic back diaper in the states is xp medicals A+ level 4
    A+ also come in level 3 which is quite a bit cheaper than 4. (the 4's have gone up quite a bit in price since they were first introduced) Bear in mind the A+ have no front or rear elastic, and NO leak guards. They do wick and absorb well however, and have a silky soft shell that (except for blue microdot labeling) is all-white. The one-chance tapes are VERY impossible to move.

    SaveExpress carries MyDiaper in all-white. Those are similar to (regular, not overnight) Tykables in fit and thickness.

    and wow... they carry quite a selection now I see. Even bambino magnifico?
    https://www.saveexpress.de/de/inkontinenz-einweg?p=1

    Last I checked, the cheapest way to order mydiaper is direct from saveexpress germany.

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    A+ also come in level 3 which is quite a bit cheaper than 4. (the 4's have gone up quite a bit in price since they were first introduced) Bear in mind the A+ have no front or rear elastic, and NO leak guards. They do wick and absorb well however, and have a silky soft shell that (except for blue microdot labeling) is all-white. The one-chance tapes are VERY impossible to move.

    SaveExpress carries MyDiaper in all-white. Those are similar to (regular, not overnight) Tykables in fit and thickness.

    and wow... they carry quite a selection now I see. Even bambino magnifico?
    https://www.saveexpress.de/de/inkontinenz-einweg?p=1

    Last I checked, the cheapest way to order mydiaper is direct from saveexpress germany.
    Apparently in Germany I am Australien haha However I will admit they are the cheapest I have seen but the shipping price is 55 Euros for 3 packs of the white version of my diaper! that's more than the actual product. But hey good to know if I move to Germany. I've just been browsing Independence Australia site it's hard to find plastic backed diapers but I did find molicare super plastic back and Vlesi. So I am going to try them for now but still interested in others opinions too

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by LittleICme View Post
    Tranquility ATN
    Confidry 24/7
    ABU Simple or Space or Preschool
    Bambino Diapers
    Northshore

    these are your best choices
    The Comfidry, ABU, and Bambinos can be spendy though. I have heard great things about them and I'd like to try some of those but they may not be in the price range you're hunting for. The Tranquility ATN are reasonably priced though and perhaps Northshore as well, but I'd have to look at more of Northshore's selections.

  10. #10

    Default

    Littles Down Under(or Down Under Care if you don't want ABDL nappies), Independence Australia.

Similar Threads

  1. ABDL Factory: Easy Slip Night, Plastic Backed
    By woolybobs in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-Feb-2017, 01:32
  2. Plastic-Backed NonABDL Diaper
    By 30stm in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-Jan-2017, 16:04
  3. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 15-Apr-2016, 23:29
  4. Australian Plastic Backed diaper
    By tomcat in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 24-Aug-2015, 11:58
  5. Best Plastic Backed Diaper?
    By DLhere in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-Dec-2013, 15:20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.