• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings! Here I am, and Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LindzBear

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
When I'm in my happy place, I go by Lindz! (pronounced Lindsey)

I am more of a Diaper Lover...but I enjoy the idea of being a little, mostly in the realm of being a girl little when I'm in my happy place. A 'princess' if you would...

I'm 22.....and my birthday is in May.
I am actually a Male, who on the daily wishes they can be a little princess who is taken care of, dressed very cute and precious, and has a collection of plushies and more!
I love my pacifier, it brings me peace.
I love wearing and using my diapers whenever I have to tinkle.

In my normal everyday skin; I like to be called by my first name, Joshua.
A lot of people try to call me by my last name. It's okay but I like my first name better haha :)

Believe it or not, I am straight!! Haha. Doesn't mean I can't like the cute and girly things!

I'm a really soft guy. I have a big heart and sometimes care too much! I'm a very giving and forgiving person. 🤗🤗

I like to be honest and open. An example of this is admitting that I definetly have some feminine qualities.... where I like to talk about feelings, I love the color pink and I like many girly things!

I enjoy being real and talk about feelings just as much as most wish they could....
I can't read minds and neither can you. So being honest is very important to me.

Awkwardness is intriging to me, reason being is because we are all human and we are all are just trying to get to the same place.
If something silly is said, I'll laugh with you and not at you.
If I say something dumb... It's because I'm human too and I like to laugh with people around me.... Words just come out sometimes.... It happens.

I'm a slight Mama's boy. 😋
Haha I love my mom.

I enjoy computers!
I love programming; it's my favorite hobby.
I really enjoy helping people with technology especially when they don't expect anything from me... It gives me a special boost in life haha.

I love my family, and my friends.

For work: I am an onsite support technician. I love what I do because I get to help so many people! :)

I really enjoy the game Minecraft. Always have.

I like to be creative!!

I love watching many different YouTube channels, specially Minecrafters...and I really enjoy the CBS TV show Big Brother.

I enjoy hugs, cuddles snuggles and more. I will never say no to any of then.

My favorite thing to do when I've had a long day is go home, pad up, curl up and snuggle whatever I can. Usually my build-a-bear stuffies.
Being padded up brings me such peace and stress free energy.
Whether I end up chilling in silence or putting Netflix on. I don't care! 🤗

I like to surround myself with people who enjoy me for who I am and enjoy spending time with me... Because that is exactly how I treat people in return.

I am super friendly and always seeking to understand people before judging! 😝
We are all weird in a way... We all have our quirks and more.

I come here to this forum to make amazing connections, create friendships and learn more about my Diaper Loving quirk, and who else I share it with. :)

Don't ever be afriad to private message me or start a conversation. I'm a cool guy.

LindzBear said:
When I'm in my happy place, I go by Lindz! (pronounced Lindsey)

I am more of a Diaper Lover...but I enjoy the idea of being a little, mostly in the realm of being a girl little when I'm in my happy place. A 'princess' if you would...

I'm 22.....and my birthday is in May.
I am actually a Male, who on the daily wishes they can be a little princess who is taken care of, dressed very cute and precious, and has a collection of plushies and more!
I love my pacifier, it brings me peace.
I love wearing and using my diapers whenever I have to tinkle.

In my normal everyday skin; I like to be called by my first name, Joshua.
A lot of people try to call me by my last name. It's okay but I like my first name better haha :)

Believe it or not, I am straight!! Haha. Doesn't mean I can't like the cute and girly things!

I'm a really soft guy. I have a big heart and sometimes care too much! I'm a very giving and forgiving person. ����

I like to be honest and open. An example of this is admitting that I definetly have some feminine qualities.... where I like to talk about feelings, I love the color pink and I like many girly things!

I enjoy being real and talk about feelings just as much as most wish they could....
I can't read minds and neither can you. So being honest is very important to me.

Awkwardness is intriging to me, reason being is because we are all human and we are all are just trying to get to the same place.
If something silly is said, I'll laugh with you and not at you.
If I say something dumb... It's because I'm human too and I like to laugh with people around me.... Words just come out sometimes.... It happens.

I'm a slight Mama's boy. ��
Haha I love my mom.

I enjoy computers!
I love programming; it's my favorite hobby.
I really enjoy helping people with technology especially when they don't expect anything from me... It gives me a special boost in life haha.

I love my family, and my friends.

For work: I am an onsite support technician. I love what I do because I get to help so many people! :)

I really enjoy the game Minecraft. Always have.

I like to be creative!!

I love watching many different YouTube channels, specially Minecrafters...and I really enjoy the CBS TV show Big Brother.

I enjoy hugs, cuddles snuggles and more. I will never say no to any of then.

My favorite thing to do when I've had a long day is go home, pad up, curl up and snuggle whatever I can. Usually my build-a-bear stuffies.
Being padded up brings me such peace and stress free energy.
Whether I end up chilling in silence or putting Netflix on. I don't care! ��

I like to surround myself with people who enjoy me for who I am and enjoy spending time with me... Because that is exactly how I treat people in return.

I am super friendly and always seeking to understand people before judging! ��
We are all weird in a way... We all have our quirks and more.

I come here to this forum to make amazing connections, create friendships and learn more about my Diaper Loving quirk, and who else I share it with. :)

Don't ever be afriad to private message me or start a conversation. I'm a cool guy.

Welcome LindzBear! That was a thorough intro! You said so much about yourself I don't know what to ask! lol I see you're from Michigan. We have a few Michiganders here. I think there's even a group. Are you in college?

I am not! :)

And yes I am from Michigan!! Grandville area!

LindzBear said:
And yes I am from Michigan!! Grandville area!

Well here's the Michigan Group. Doesn't look like it's been visited in several years but you can see other members who live there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back