Tena Value

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed interesting,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_1795.JPG
IMG_1797.jpg
IMG_1796.jpg

I haven't seen packaging before either and seems to be only available in Malaysian countries.

They seem to be marketing it as an everyday diaper, that actually could be worth while.

Could they be trying to tap into the ab/dl markets?

What ever this is, indeed looks very interesting..

Last edited:
Not sure if the same thing, but in Latin American countries there are some Tenas called "Tena Basic" which according to their absorbency guide, have a hit less absorbency than the top of the line "Tena Slip" but also seem like an everyday diaper, hence the "Basic" part of the name. Don't know how the Basic compares to the Slip, but the Slip have decent/good absorbency and are cloth-backed.

that shade of green and blue in a boxy form makes me think of dishwasher soap...

but all four images I tried to attach say "invalid image". It'd be nice if the BBS software didn't require URLs to end in JPG/GIF.

Oh but I see it posted one of them anyway.... so flakey.

Attachments

• 18884101_cascade_action_pacs.jpg
    18884101_cascade_action_pacs.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 33
I'd love someone to get their hands on some and do a review. Tena.com.sg will send a free same for anyone in Malaysia wanna try it?

Very interesting. .

Has anyone go any other info about this? I'm keen to know maybe they are plastic backed? Unlikely. Someone out there surely knows?

Ive tried this couple years back.. Not sure if they changed the diaper built or not now.. but 3 years ago when i tried it, its plastic back.. Sadly, its not a very absorbent diaper, thus the name Tena VALUE. Its more of a budget kinda thing. Very thin too.. Did not buy it eversince.

- - - Updated - - -

Its not cheap too.. There are other better ones that are more affordable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back