Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Donations, etc.

Default Diaper Donations, etc.

I saw where Texas is looking for diapers. I originally posted the link but when I tried the link it was listed as bogus.

Anyway, on a semi-related note, the link mentions Bambo diapers. Has anyone heard of or used those?

Also, I went to Jet.com for bargains and it mentions McKesson diapers. Any reviews for those?
    Last edited by Scaramouche; 30-Aug-2017 at 16:47. Reason: Removed bad website link

Mckesson suck from what i have seen your better off with depend max protection , so far i have seen bamboo stuffers but not any total diapers.bamboo is supposed to be more ecological that traditional cotton cloth diapers (this remains to be seen),in the whole battle between cloth and disposable there are always new gimmicks to try and give the impression that one is vastly superior to the other .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I just ordered some Pampers and Luvs, and I'm thinking of sending half of them to Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by 12srepaid View Post
    I just ordered some Pampers and Luvs, and I'm thinking of sending half of them to Texas.
    That would be very nice of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Scaramouche View Post
    That would be very nice of you!
    Thank you. I bought some more for my stash, so that I wont have to take any packs out.
    Last edited by 12srepaid; 04-Sep-2017 at 03:29.

My church usually collects baby diapers and sends those. The Methodist church is very missioned oriented which always makes me proud of my denomination.

There doing a donation drive here i gave 25 cases of ATNS, catheters, drain bags chux and wipes,and my entire wardrobe from the first half of my life I was a LG/XLG now I am small medium .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    My church usually collects baby diapers and sends those. The Methodist church is very missioned oriented which always makes me proud of my denomination.
    My small chuch sent some money to UMCOR..

I sent through UMcor too because I hadn't brought enough when they took up the collection on Sunday.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Both of you are awesome. We see bad people on the news all the times, but the good things that get done by good people don't get a lot of coverage because it isn't sensational. Still, good people do sensational things all the time.