Status
Not open for further replies.

icklespace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have been home alone for the past 2 days and this morning I was in littlespace so after I little while cuddling billy and snuggling into my blankie I popped my paci in and then grabbed my other teddy George because he was cold and after a while I stated talking to billy and I absolutely loved it.

I know this wouldn't be a big deal to you lot but I have never been able to talk to my teddies. I have always do it under my breath because my family is always home, so being able to actually talk to my out loud it was a very special moment for me.

I love talking to my plushies! They always give the best advice, and tell the best stories. My big sister cannot hear them, so I have to tell her what they say.

LittleJ123 said:
I love talking to my plushies! They always give the best advice, and tell the best stories. My big sister cannot hear them, so I have to tell her what they say.
well billy is just a cutis who is always happy and George hes more older and more responsible so he help me with setting a bedtime and billy helps with my emotions and every time I look at him I can't help but kiss and hug him.

- - - Updated - - -

hugfix said:
Hi icklespace,
I am glad you enjoy yourself an have had a great experience!
I would not say that it is not a big deal especially if you live together with others who shouldn't know about. I am far away from doing that by now. Not because I don't want to do so but I would feel weird at this time and my family is always home too.
Just do what you like and how you like!
well I lay in bed cuddleing billy most mornings and I had my blankie and my paci in so I was already heavily in littlespace

ive done the same when I'm home alone when my parents go away I sleep diapered (I do when they are home) but I usually sleep with my pacifier in when they are out and its just awesome waking up with it in and sometimes in a wet diaper or waking up and just wetting it

I talk to my stuffed animals every day. when I lived with my parents, I didn't think about others hearing me and they sent me to mental health doctor and told them i hear and see things. i told everybody I just have imaginary friends, they thought it was a excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back