Does everyone always wet their pants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Then I started to feel guilty all too soon, and eventually foolish about my pantswetting episodes, and discontinued this behavior. Allowing myself to be properly diapered as needed was the mature decision I made to break myself problem."

-------------------------

@ Kellycares Well, I, for one, am happy you added the diapers. I'd consider that an enhancement to your 'criminal' behavior -- just making it ever so much more hidden and discreet, further decreasing any unwanted interests directed toward your pants wetting. Now, it's all contained and you can wet anywhere, anytime ! That's the payoff and it's still thrilling.

If I overnight away from home in Brisbane and I'm alone, I'll head out to a bar in the main street and have some beers at night time. On the walk back to my hotel room I'll wet my pants a little but not flood them. Just enough to leave a definite wet patch but not run down my legs. I'll wear black pants but they're faded enough to be able to tell that I've peed myself.

Reactions: wetaccident
Only if my diaper or pullup leaks, which is very rare. Otherwise, I don't get any fetish or rush concerning doing it on purpose.

Yes, in my diaper.

Only when my diaper leaks

Pete67 said:
Oops, I mean to enquire if people always wet their diapers whenever they wear them, but there are some great responses here anyway, I'll start another thread, thanks v much for the responses, so good to know there are so many DLs around,,,

Yes. Even before becoming incontinent I would always wet my diaper. And lately I've been forced into needing a suprapubic catheter. I've been letting that drain into my diaper as well instead of using a collection bag. Much more comfortable for sure, and no added risk of infections so why not.

I don't usually wet my pants. But whenever I consume alcohol...I become much more accident prone. Any time I drink, I usually end up having an accident. If I'm at home, it isn't too much of a problem, but if I know I'm going out with friends...I usually diaper up.

Sometimes its not a choice because of urge IC whether wearing protection or not. Almost every day theres some point at which I can't make it to a toilet or urinal. I'm kind of used to it now.

I don't like wetting my pants. When I'm diapered, I'll let it flow, but I don't like having to clean up the mess afterwards when I'm not padded up.

I switched to nappies 24/7 about 5 years ago to save the embarrassment of frequent wet pants.

A couple weeks ago I would have said I couldn't remember the last time I wet myself without a diaper, but I was working from home recently, wearing a diaper and sitting on a large Goodnights bed pad. The diaper was getting full and it was time to change back into regular undies. But then it hit me that I could sit on that large pad wearing nothing and simply . . . wet. That's right, while sitting in a recliner, while wearing nothing but socks, I wet myself and the pad caught it all. One thing I learned from the experience is that those pads are NOT very absorbent. I didn't wet that much and it was soaked.

-RMS

RMS401 said:
A couple weeks ago I would have said I couldn't remember the last time I wet myself without a diaper, but I was working from home recently, wearing a diaper and sitting on a large Goodnights bed pad. The diaper was getting full and it was time to change back into regular undies. But then it hit me that I could sit on that large pad wearing nothing and simply . . . wet. That's right, while sitting in a recliner, while wearing nothing but socks, I wet myself and the pad caught it all. One thing I learned from the experience is that those pads are NOT very absorbent. I didn't wet that much and it was soaked.

-RMS

I suspect most bed pads are meant to absorb secondary leakage on the premise that your wearing protection. Even back in the "old days" before the availability of modern disposable products when my mom used a cotton absorbing pad on the bed the pajamas usually soaked up a significant portion of an accident but there was usually a pee pond left in the weight depression on the absorbing pad that slowly spread over the rest of the pad as time passed. I dont really know of any kind of pad that can easily absorb the full contents of an adult bladder but maybe there is something out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back