Most weirdest of places you ever peed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
extremecomfy said:
... and then stand in front of the counter and wet my diaper... I loved the idea of wetting my sweet diaper in front of the pharmacist and techs and then changing myself.:laugh:

Well now; This opens up a totally new path to this thread. I thought the op was just referring to "exposed" pee. If you want diaper pee in public places then I have gone in many a store. Much better than the awful bathrooms some (Wal Mart) have. Due to my recent and hopefully temporary ic, I am able to pee while I drive. Once when I was in front of a store clerk that was being a jerk I let loose. Kind of a "take this" moment. I wore in church once but didn't use it. I went in a fast food restaurant while waiting for my food to go.

Another place I use to go outright was the sink in my dorm. The bathroom was down the hall and if there was a party going on I would try and avoid it. I heard some other guy used the sink in his girlfriend's room (can't go in or out of a girl's dorm at certain times)and that's how I got the idea. I confessed to my roommate before I graduated and we went separate ways. The look on his face...

When I was a kid to make my parents mad I would pee in my closet? They would have to climb into this cramped space and clean it out of the carpet lmao. I was an asshole kid.

According to my parents, when I was in kindergarten I pooped my pants and in 3rd grade I tried super ultra hard not to pee my pants but ever so slowly I did. Teacher wouldn't let me use the bathroom

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Awesome! I don't know why I do it. Just being a bit mischievous. I like that know one knows what I am doing. No scent. No sight, just some diaper funtime!

ggreggy said:
my mother tells me that when i was about 2 & 1/2 and just being trained i came out from the bedroom into the bathroom,still mostly asleep, but turned the wrong way and pissed in the linen closet insteadof the toilet

heh, I did that once when I was maybe 4-5.

I wet all the time while looking my boss dead in his eyes!!!! Most of the time I try to disengage so I can go off to a private part of the warehouse but he is a talker.

nobodyknows said:
Peeing outdoors is normal enough but has anyone else ever had to poop outdoors?

Only when camping and hiking and no outhouses were available. I always buried the remains.

Wetting anyplace in diapers feels a little bit weird to me but it rarely exceeds that level. Maybe it's that I don't feel the need to go often, so I'm almost always wetting in what would generally be considered pretty optimal conditions. Learning to wet while walking or driving are still a bit of a notch above. Maybe while in a baby swing (no leaks!) in a deserted playground after dark.

I know its gross but I once peed in a hotel elevator. I was at a stag party held in a suite in a big hotel that was full with a convention and weddings and by the time I got into the elevator to leave the hotel and catch a cab I was desperate. The toilet in the suite where the stag party was being held was blocked when I went to use it before leaving and there was no other bathroom so I figured I'd wait out the elevator ride until I could make it to the lobby bathroom. But the elevator was jammed full of party goers who were leaving the rooftop banquet hall and it stopped at almost every floor and I was pretty much going to wet my pants so I moved toward a back corner and discreetly unzipped and urinated. I thought nobody noticed me going although there was a considerable puddle. But one older lady did see me and went right to security when we got to the lobby. I was spotted waiting outside the front door and asked by a security guard to go to the security office and had to wait until a police officer arrived. I explained my predicament and he said he could ticket me but he didnt after giving me a long lecture. But the hotel barred me for 90 days which given that I hardly ever went there wasnt a huge sacrifice. I was too embarassed to go back for a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back