Most weirdest of places you ever peed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrumJewDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So before I was regularly buying diapers and using them, I had a lot of episodes in which I felt my bladder is bursting and I tought to myself I wish I had a diaper on.
In fact every human being has such moments when nature and sometimes we will end up taking a piss (or dropping a #2) in a place where we would never do so under normal circumstances.

I would like to know what you people have to share, what was the weirdest place you ever peed or pooped without a diaper on?

For me it was when I was at the park with my friends and there was no public bathroom. It was in the middle of town without any hidden places or trees. I ended up taking out an empty slurpee cup from the garbage and I peed in it with my friend blocking the view for me.

Nowdays, I'm almost always diapered up when going out for leisure.

medium.png

Not so much the cup, but peeing outdoors. Only ever done it outside around my own house though. For me, it's also more exciting to see other people do it than to do it myself.

Grassy 'yard' area of the Pentagon. No joke.

And also, on an active tank training range on-base at Fort Knox.

I'd have to say my most bizarre peeing experience happened when I was younger. I urinated in an open field located by a barn. It wasn't odd or weird, but a huge spider came slowly crawling across my feet while I did it, so it was an interesting experience. It was also insanely hot that day, as well as humid

Does peeing in my pants during Hurricane Sandy count?

Luckily I can say I never had to resort to peeing in some odd place. When I first became urge incontinent I also had a long leg cast on and knew right away I would need diapers.

I did try and go without diapers after the cast came off, and had a lot of close calls. Luckily was always around a bathroom and never full on wet my pants. After too many close calls I just went back to being diaperd all the time.

Having gone camping many, many times, the great outdoors is the only place I can think of and that's hardly weird. But, going to and from these remote locations have meant roadside pit stops in pretty much full view of passing traffic. Not always a bush or tree nearby so I had to open both doors and pee close to the truck.

Scaramouche said:
Having gone camping many, many times, the great outdoors is the only place I can think of and that's hardly weird. But, going to and from these remote locations have meant roadside pit stops in pretty much full view of passing traffic. Not always a bush or tree nearby so I had to open both doors and pee close to the truck.
Been there. When I was working on the road and there is no bathroom for miles I have had to pull over to side of road and rush into the patch of trees and use the tree as a seat and do my #2 I always carried a roll of toilet paper from the hotel room in my auto and when nature called on the back end I was ready and I invested in some autoshop Gojo a waterless handsoap to use after that until I could reach the nearest town and use a actual bathroom to wash my hands properly. Of course I took my camping shovel and dug a small hole to bury the human waste out of respect for others and wildlife.

- - - Updated - - -

there aint a odd place for me since I go at will and no control god only knows when and where I go until after the fact. Thank god for diapers I tell you ! without them I would be lost!

Peed in a surveillance foxhole that me and friend was to stay put in for 36 hours during my military training. Lol, our boots was in need of decontamination afterwards :D

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

ShortGuy said:
Peed in a surveillance foxhole that me and friend was to stay put in for 36 hours during my military training. Lol, our boots was in need of decontamination afterwards :D

What, you didn't have a grade hole?

- - - Updated - - -

Oops. I mean grenade.

Slomo said:
What, you didn't have a grade hole?

- - - Updated - - -

Oops. I mean grenade.

Heh, was during rookie weeks, not so smart and experienced then. Was around 2001 in the deep Forrest here in Sweden :D

I have had to pee along the tree line/forest of instate roads and on the hiking trails while camping but I don't really consider these 'weird'.

In between subway cars in NYC. Theoretically I guess there were some danger of electrocution from the 3rd rail, but...

--sf

Starfox said:
In between subway cars in NYC. Theoretically I guess there were some danger of electrocution from the 3rd rail, but...

--sf

The challenge is finding a piece of NYC that someone hasn't speed on. I'm pretty sure the METRO card offers a free ride if you pee in ten distinct places.

in someone's clothes dryer at a house party. I didn't like the host. So I pissed in his dryer.

MassIncon said:
in someone's clothes dryer at a house party. I didn't like the host. So I pissed in his dryer.

It was nice of you to sterilize it for him.

The weirdest diaper piss habit I had was to put on an ABuniverse plastic backed diaper. Order my medications and then stand in front of the counter and wet my diaper. It was amazing! Then after I got my medications I would go the bathroom that was single use and use a diaper wipe to wash up. Then I would put on a fresh diaper. I loved the idea of wetting my sweet diaper in front of the pharmacist and techs and then changing myself.:laugh:

my mother tells me that when i was about 2 & 1/2 and just being trained i came out from the bedroom into the bathroom,still mostly asleep, but turned the wrong way and pissed in the linen closet insteadof the toilet. dad was so mad he beat me. i was so scared after that i wouldnt leave the bed. and the bedwetting began.

When I was a young child (7 or 8, I can't remember exactly.) I had to pee in the woods, it didn't feel quite too pleasant because I was used to cleaning myself up with toilet paper.

daddysxkitten said:
When I was a young child (7 or 8, I can't remember exactly.) I had to pee in the woods, it didn't feel quite too pleasant because I was used to cleaning myself up with toilet paper.
maple leaves and birch bark puts hairs on yer chest KIDDING !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back