more convenience about diapers but is it safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinosaurWalk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know there are many reason why people wear diapers; some are for need, convenience, sexual reasons, comfort, experimentation, regression moments, a combination thereof, etc. My question relates to the convenience aspect of wearing. I find that sometimes when I wear I, of course, wear it for convenience. Sometimes I am doing chores and don't want to stop, watching tv and don't want to miss my television program, or am just lazy and don't feel like going all the way to the toilet so I urinate wherever I am in my house at any given time. I expand the the convenience as I have used the soft exterior of my diaper to wipe my hands when a napkin is not sitting right next to me while I am eating or to to dry my hands after washing my hands. I have even gone further to sometimes use my diaper as a trash can. For example, when I am watching tv and I am sitting there in just a diaper I have to blow my nose. I grab a tissue sitting next to me, blow my nose and instead of getting up and throwing away the tissue, I just shove it in my diaper. I mean I will be throwing the diaper away after I'm done with it anyway. What does it matter to put some other things down there that also has to be thrown away? This adds more convenience to my diaper wearing so I don't have to get up, and its just....fun to do. Other times when I am snacking on chips and I get crumbs everywhere, I put the crumbs that hit the floor or in the folds of the couch down my diaper so I don't have a handful of dirty crumbs in my hand and am forced to get up to throw it away or have it sitting on the coffee table so I have to pick it up later.

My question is does anyone know if there is anything that would be bad to put down your diaper. The other day I had a half used ketchup packet and I was tempted to put that in my diaper but then I was concerned that the vinegar from the ketchup could be bad for the skin in that sensitive area. Is this something to be concerned with or does it matter? I saw from others posts that people put many different things in their diaper but I am unsure if there is anything that you shouldn't put down there? I am not looking for silly answers (i.e. razor blades, gasoline, itching powder, etc.) I am wondering if there is anything food related or standard one time use items that SHOULD NOT be put down your diaper for health reasons. A used tissue or wrapper shouldn't hurt anything but I was curious if anybody had any thoughts/input about this.

Last edited:
Uh first of all your diaper is not your personal trash can ! Second a used tissue has millions of bacteria on it and again a diaper is not a trash can! furthermore UTI's can happen from the bacteria alone! Third seriously use a trash can for crying out loud! I now need a shower from this !

Yeah.....About that! Wait at least until you remove your diaper to toss away. Otherwise use a trashcan.

Please just don't use your diapers for more than their intended purpose that is to be primarily peed and pooped in. So that means not using them as a receptacle to put trash in, you wouldn't normally put trash in your underwear so why would you do it with a diaper?

Dude wtf?! If you're gonna use it as a trash can take the damn thing off first! That's disgusting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope the OP isn't diabetic. I'd hate to think of what he'd do with the needles.

Ya i wipe my hands off on the exterior sometimes right before changing. I wouldnt go all tommy pickles and stick things in your diaper. Although i have tucked my handgun into the waist of my dry diaper before just for the fun of it.

A used tissue is probably the most unsafe thing you can put in your diaper as you're wearing it.

Crumbs, ketchup packets, and other bits of trash is really wierd to put down there, but probably isn't unsafe as long as you'll be changing soon anyways.

When I think of ketchup packages I think of the little sharp corners. I don't want anything down there to that might harm my little buddy. Your body and your diaper, but if you have the energy to get up and get a snack, why not grab a napkin or keep a small sack next to your chair for trash?

:SHOCKED: I hope you had the safety on
Crinklebuttt said:
Although i have tucked my handgun into the waist of my dry diaper before just for the fun of it.

cp88 said:
:SHOCKED: I hope you had the safety on

Eek, lol!

- - - Updated - - -

Well this is most certainly unheard of, i personallywouldnt like the thought of putting snotty tissues and crumbs down their, yuck!

Ok I'm all for convience for sure. When I'm lounging around all day I put one on so I won't have to move from the bed/ couch to got to the bathroom I just go right there. Heck I'm doing that right now! However it's still a diaper and if I'm eating anything I will not be touching my diaper to use as a napkin as that's really gross to me. Also if I'm feelin lazy about my trash I would rather throw it on the floor (which I do) than in my pants. My diaper is strictly for my pee and poop and that's it

I seem to have shocked some with this posting. That was not my intent. I don't do this often. Only when I am feeling really lazy. I just thought I would put my feelers out there to see if anyone else did this. I am guessing not.

Actually, I have to say that some of these responses really made me laugh, especially the ones about not sticking used tissues down there. I'm pretty sure the snot in my tissue is a lot safer than urine or fecal matter in a diaper. When you hawk up a loogy and spit it out that doesn't do any harm and that was in your mouth. But whatever. While urine is sterile when it first exits your body, it quickly breeds bacteria. I don't understand the logic that its suddenly becomes disgusting to put a used tissue in a dirty diaper and how that's any worse than sitting in a urine soaked diaper by itself. Its almost as if some think that a used tissue is absolutely abhorrent.

DinosaurWalk said:
I seem to have shocked some with this posting. That was not my intent. I don't do this often. Only when I am feeling really lazy. I just thought I would put my feelers out there to see if anyone else did this. I am guessing not.

Actually, I have to say that some of these responses really made me laugh, especially the ones about not sticking used tissues down there. I'm pretty sure the snot in my tissue is a lot safer than urine or fecal matter in a diaper. When you hawk up a loogy and spit it out that doesn't do any harm and that was in your mouth. But whatever. While urine is sterile when it first exits your body, it quickly breeds bacteria. I don't understand the logic that its suddenly becomes disgusting to put a used tissue in a dirty diaper and how that's any worse than sitting in a urine soaked diaper by itself. Its almost as if some think that a used tissue is absolutely abhorrent.

Actually it isn't. Urine is *mostly* bacteria free (depending on whether or not you have had a bladder infection set in). The body uses snot to filter out a lot of bad bacteria and particulates out of the air you would otherwise breathe in. The sinuses are also kind of like a dumping ground for bad bacteria it is trying to get rid of (which is part of the reason why you get a runny nose when you're sick).

The mucus from you nose is quite literally one of the worst things you could put down the front of a wet diaper. That's just asking for a UTI.

Yeah, it doesn't work like that OP. It's not the trash can and you should already be wary of that. It's convenient, yes, but it cannot be used as an trashcan, that really is disgusting. Have you ever thought of all the bacterias that it contains? It's really sad that you treat it this way. Obviously as others have stated, jesus, putting mucus from your nose is really devastating blow and I advise against anyone ever doing so.

Made an account to say this thread made me cry from laughing so hard. Please don't use your diaper as a personal trash can, you can reuse a plastic shopping bag and keep the convenience while not giving yourself whatever infection you're going to get from putting used tissues and ketchup packets right up against your genitals.

This reminded me of Rugrats (the show). Otherwise everything I might have said has been said. And I did get a laugh from it.

Well I'm glad that everyone is getting such a big laugh from this. You know I thought this was a support forum. Not a forum to call me a fucking dumb ass. Some of what was said here is definitely the opposite of being supportive and/or giving constructive criticism. Really?! All I wanted to know was what was safe. While most of you have said that it is not, many continued to say that I am disgusting. I didn't need people to say that I am the most disgusting person around and the they laughed so hard at my expense it caused them to join the website. For those of you that gave constructive criticism I sincerely thank you. To the rest of you that laughed at me at my expense you can piss off. This is a support website and not a website to make fun of others! I don't speak up much on this website (or in life in general). I am definitely an introvert. I rarely work up the courage to say something in a group setting but when I do eventually work up the courage I still fear that some people will make fun of me for my ideas or for what I do. The responses from this forum did exactly that. Thank you to all of you for making me fearful of posting in the future. My obsession to diapers is a closely guarded secret and this was the one place I thought I could look for advice or thoughts without being ridiculed.

Last edited:
I'm sorry. I didn't mean I was laughing at you, but at the fact that it made me remember all that stuff they stuck in there diapers on Rugrats.

I'm a terrible communicator and I probably should have tried harder to clarify my thoughts. I just didn't want to be too redundant.

I don't know if it's safe or not (though it would depend on what it was), but I think I would certainly find it to be very uncomfortable. The vinegar in the ketchup could be an irritant but if it's an empty packet it doesn't seem like there would be enough left to be a problem, but I don't know. But like someone else said, I think a ketchup packet would be particularly irritating because of those edges.

I'm not sure if I'd agree with others saying the used tissue would be a problem, at least for a male. I could see it potentially being more of a problem for a female. But I certainly think just for the sake of caution I wouldn't do it.

I do think you should get a small trash receptacle to have near you rather than using your diapers. But whatever floats your boat. If you put something in your diaper and it causes problems for you then don't put that thing in your diaper again.

I was remembering a time on Rugrats where Tommy put a cookie in his diaper "for later", and that I think was very gross and yet very funny.

I'm also an introvert like you (in fact from what you describe, I'm very much like you in that regard). But I'm also terrible at communication in general and I hate writing.

Again, I'm very sorry for having offended you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back