Status
Not open for further replies.

icklespace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
so I was kinda emotional because im bored and have nothing little I can do, so I grabbed billy and my baby blanket and spent the night on the sofa

WIN_20170829_224944.jpg

I myself have been having difficulty with controlling emotions the last couple of days.

Try re-centering your mind. It's not quite meditation, but close. Best as I can describe it, focus on nothing. Eventually what's *really* bothering you will pop up. Focus on that, and face it. Think it through it, and find a solution. It takes time to figure out, so don't be frustrated if you don't get if the third time through.

Slomo said:
Try re-centering your mind. It's not quite meditation, but close. Best as I can describe it, focus on nothing. Eventually what's *really* bothering you will pop up. Focus on that, and face it. Think it through it, and find a solution. It takes time to figure out, so don't be frustrated if you don't get if the third time through.
it was because I was bored and I wanted to do something little but I don't have any toys and I do't get very many kids tv shows and the ones I was looking at wasn't interesting to me

Hi there

Is there anyway you can get to Birmingham this Saturday as it is Little Big Land weekend.

You would love it.

Siysiy

siysiy said:

Hi there

Is there anyway you can get to Birmingham this Saturday as it is Little Big Land weekend.

You would love it.

Siysiy
would love to but I ain't got anyway of getting there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back