• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Brand new!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone! I'm new to this site and was just looking to make some new friends in the ABDL Community! I'm from St. Louis Missouri and love to hang out and have a good time! I've known about this community for most of my life but have finally decided to try it out myself! I look forward to meeting you all!

Tyson said:
Hello everyone! I'm new to this site and was just looking to make some new friends in the ABDL Community! I'm from St. Louis Missouri and love to hang out and have a good time! I've known about this community for most of my life but have finally decided to try it out myself! I look forward to meeting you all!

Welcome Tyson! We're happy to see you here! I'm a baseball fann so I have to ask: St. Louis? Cardinals fan?

Tyson said:

Hey Tyson, welcome to the site. I'm glad you decided to give the community a shot by interacting with it firsthand. I hope you find yourself enjoying your time here

Welcome!!! My real mom is from Missouri, but I have never been there before. I got into the ABDL Scene with my ex, and I've loved it ever since. I mean, it was a bit easier for me to accept it as something new considering I have always loved to watch MLP and other cartoons. I hope you like it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back