A lot of water, too much water? (health)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't worry about water intoxication. I don't drink a gallon of water all at once whenever I have water. I don't even drink the whole water bottle either whenever I drink out of it the first time. Plus my tummy would feel full before it will even happen so I can't get water intoxication. Drinking water in hot weather, you just sweat it off.

- - - Updated - - -

pampers4U said:
Yes, I remember that also, hold your wee for a wee Nintendo contest

Yeah and I heard lot of people backed out of it once they saw all that water they would have to drink but that one mother was desperate for one for her children. The DJs got fired for the contest and sued. I think it was the station that got sued.

I tend to sticking to drinking every 2hours

MickeyM said:
Well, I just wanted to comment on how I always read on here about comments "I need 4 diapers per day" and they say they are wearing cushies or something. Don't understand, those/these are to absorbant. I drink as much as my body tells me to, which can be 1 can of soda in a 24 hour period or 6. Even around 4 I usually start water before reaching too many sodas, but I still use at most 1/3rd of my diapers capacity, I have to force extra water to even have the need to change more then once in 24 hours. It sounds to me that some people drink more then necessary.

WHOA. That is WAY too little water! You are severly dehydrating your body, so be preparred for problems and complications down the line. And soda js bad for you, seriously consider switching to carbonated or flavored water. 64 ounces per day- to start.

Yes, it should take about 4 high-grade diapers per day, or 3 premium diapers per day.

I've heard several IC here report the same average of 7 diapers per day. (these aren't going to be premiums of course)

I go through about 3-5 non premiums in the day time and 1 premium at night

bambinod said:
I've heard several IC here report the same average of 7 diapers per day. (these aren't going to be premiums of course)

Angelic said:
I go through about 3-5 non premiums in the day time and 1 premium at night

Exactly! The less absorbent yet still decent diapers will need up about double the changes per day- about what you guys are getting. Go with cheaper or even medical grade diapers and you can easily double the number of changes again to about 16 (or more) each day.

Though this is all dependent on 24/7 use, AND the aforementioned staying well hydrated. Anything less and either that person isn't fully needing diapers, or needs to be seriously concerned about being dehydrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back