Not open for further replies.

ABDL4ever

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Ok so sorry for not posting in awhile been really busy, but I have to post my experience. So me and a friend where contracted out to move some furniture and items for someone in town. This person is moving into a new house and has two 12Lx12wx10h storage units. Now I was told to move all the bags from one storage unit to the other. Well when we got there and opened up the one that had the bags to move my friend sees that all the black trash bags are full of adult diapers and says not it. I couldn't believe it 20 bags full of adult diapers.:biggrin: So I go to open the other storage unit and it's almost full of diapers.:eek!::cloud9::beg: I just barely got the 20 bags in the unit. The only downside to this experience is that I couldn't get excited or show emotion because my friend doesn't know.:(

I can officially say I've seen heaven and it's as white and fluffy as they say it is a little cramped but white and fluffy nun the less.:reunion:

Also it kinda begs the question what would you do with a storage unit full of diapers?:think:

That many diapers in storage probably signals a local reseller or distributor.

If I had that many diapers on hand, what I do with them would depend on if they are any good. Cheap, medical grade, or even mid grade diapers I would try to sell or donate as a write off on my taxes. Premium diapers I would keep and just slowly use up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back