Diapered During Harvey ( Shelter & Flood) Nice to see so many diapered individuals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefurealfriends

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
You know there have been lots of diapered individuals. No water, so go in a bottle or in your diaper. Depends fly off shelf, They will give you diapers
what ever size you need. Its sucks though with all the people, every one see's your diaper. In the same right seeing so many other people wearing a diaper makes things feel very comfortable. Free diapers all around!!I mean what better way to get people comfortable with wearing a diaper and other people knowing.
The bathrooms are packed and if you have issues in public restrooms then i'm sorry. It's a bad thing that is happening! In the same right it's nice to be diapered through it all. And so are thousands of others, including rescuers. :sweatdrop:

thefurealfriends said:
You know there have been lots of diapered individuals. No water, so go in a bottle or in your diaper. Depends fly off shelf, They will give you diapers
what ever size you need. Its sucks though with all the people, every one see's your diaper. In the same right seeing so many other people wearing a diaper makes things feel very comfortable. Free diapers all around!!I mean what better way to get people comfortable with wearing a diaper and other people knowing.
The bathrooms are packed and if you have issues in public restrooms then i'm sorry. It's a bad thing that is happening! In the same right it's nice to be diapered through it all. And so are thousands of others, including rescuers. :sweatdrop:

I learned my lesson years ago. Never let your own personall supply of diapers run low, and when a hurricane is coming always order more to stock up before it hits you. (That and always have cloth diapers on hand as a backup).

Will it take a hurricane to help get rid of the diaper taboo? Not that I want everyone to wear diapers, but so that people will stop acting like diapers are just for babies and the elderly.

Last edited:
First, I'm glad you're okay.

Second: what do you mean they "see" your diaper?

well' number one, you talk to a person who writes down on a piece of paper what you need, how many people you have if you have kids. Told the woman i needed them because I have bladder problems. She said ok! They find you a place to change and take some cloths from the tables that you can pick.
But its pretty much chaos. I'm not from Huston! I moved here for work this is where our corporate is.

Sorry its been hours

, most are in sweat pants and shirt or what ever you can bring, but after day 4 its getting hot, there's a lot of noise.
But I'm in Wings choice now, and there noisy. Shirt,Diaper and sports pants. Everything is wet, everybody's cloths are wet.
I have a jetski and a inflatable mattress, the best purchase ever. the only reason i had an inflatable is so i could store my bed easily because i rent and dont have a huge room. But Also i'm on the 2nd floor and im lucky, I put all my stuff on the counter tops and wrapped it all in plastic wrap.
beggars cant be choosy
I think our power is underground because we did not loose power, oh i wanted to sleep in my car but i was afraid of looting and some one trying to rob me. Every thing i have is locked down because i'm afraid of getting robbed.

But as a person who wears diapers i know the diapered signs!
beggars cant be choosey , you get what you get. but because i have crohns its better with plastic than depends
see you tomorrow :)

thefurealfriends said:
well' number one, you talk to a person who writes down on a piece of paper what you need, how many people you have if you have kids. Told the woman i needed them because I have bladder problems. She said ok! They find you a place to change and take some cloths from the tables that you can pick.
But its pretty much chaos. I'm not from Huston! I moved here for work this is where our corporate is.

Sorry its been hours

, most are in sweat pants and shirt or what ever you can bring, but after day 4 its getting hot, there's a lot of noise.
But I'm in Wings choice now, and there noisy. Shirt,Diaper and sports pants. Everything is wet, everybody's cloths are wet.
I have a jetski and a inflatable mattress, the best purchase ever. the only reason i had an inflatable is so i could store my bed easily because i rent and dont have a huge room. But Also i'm on the 2nd floor and im lucky, I put all my stuff on the counter tops and wrapped it all in plastic wrap.
beggars cant be choosy
I think our power is underground because we did not loose power, oh i wanted to sleep in my car but i was afraid of looting and some one trying to rob me. Every thing i have is locked down because i'm afraid of getting robbed.

beggars cant be choosey , you get what you get. but because i have crohns its better with plastic than depends

I'm glad that your okay when it happened. It's no fun being cold and wet. Thank god for diapers.

thefurealfriends said:

Sorry its been hours

beggars cant be choosy

I'm sorry to hear about your situation! I was terrified of my home flooding on Monday but thank God its still dry. I'm not sure where you're in the city or how long you'll be here but I have extra diapers that I'd be happy to give you. PM me if you need some of mine.

Being from the New Orleans area, I really feel for Houston, glad to hear you made it. I lived through Katrina, back then I was able to get fairly decent diapers from a variety of stores though so in a way it was easier to stay stocked. Assurance and Depends were still good brands then. Weirdly enough I had just recently coincidentally made a donation to a local diaper bank in Metairie, I almost sold them on eBay but I told my wife I wanted to donate them instead. I kind of hope in some small way it helped someone.

Last edited:
Only if they could invent a diaper for hurricanes LOL then flooding would not happen. However I personally would hate to have to go to a table and ask for a diaper to change into. I do hope those in Texas and Louisiana come thru this okay.

xpluswearer said:
Only if they could invent a diaper for hurricanes LOL then flooding would not happen. However I personally would hate to have to go to a table and ask for a diaper to change into. I do hope those in Texas and Louisiana come thru this okay.

Well not a diaper, but there is a pill for that. Google "Alaska HAARP antenna hurricane conspiracy".

Slomo said:
Well not a diaper, but there is a pill for that. Google "Alaska HAARP antenna hurricane conspiracy".
oh gotcha..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back