• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabygirlHammer

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hello everyone! I'm a SAHM w/ 2 kids hoping to return to school when my youngest gets a lil bit older. What will I be going to school for? Probably nursing but I can never seem to focus on one path and am constantly flip flopping back and forth.

I'm an abdl leaning more towards the dl side. I can live without my binkies, bottles, onesies, and stuffies (prefer to have them though) but not my diapers. I do have one stuffy that I couldnt live without. He is a lil brown dog named Max and I got him for my 1st birthday so my attachment to him is strong.

I dont have much spare time because of my kiddos, but when I do, Daddy and I usually watch our shows together. Sometimes we'll play Xbox together but I'm more of a Minecraft fan while he likes first person shooters and adventure type games. We did discover a game called Slime Rancher though and its my newest obsession.

I'm here to read and give the occasional supportive comment :)

BabygirlHammer said:
Hello everyone! I'm a SAHM w/ 2 kids hoping to return to school when my youngest gets a lil bit older. What will I be going to school for? Probably nursing but I can never seem to focus on one path and am constantly flip flopping back and forth.

I'm an abdl leaning more towards the dl side. I can live without my binkies, bottles, onesies, and stuffies (prefer to have them though) but not my diapers. I do have one stuffy that I couldnt live without. He is a lil brown dog named Max and I got him for my 1st birthday so my attachment to him is strong.

I dont have much spare time because of my kiddos, but when I do, Daddy and I usually watch our shows together. Sometimes we'll play Xbox together but I'm more of a Minecraft fan while he likes first person shooters and adventure type games. We did discover a game called Slime Rancher though and its my newest obsession.

I'm here to read and give the occasional supportive comment :)

Welcome BabygirlHammer! That was a great intro. I always admire nurses. They do so much and get little (no pun) recognition. Enjoy looking around here and please give comments! The more the better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back