Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

Hello everyone! I'm a SAHM w/ 2 kids hoping to return to school when my youngest gets a lil bit older. What will I be going to school for? Probably nursing but I can never seem to focus on one path and am constantly flip flopping back and forth.

I'm an abdl leaning more towards the dl side. I can live without my binkies, bottles, onesies, and stuffies (prefer to have them though) but not my diapers. I do have one stuffy that I couldnt live without. He is a lil brown dog named Max and I got him for my 1st birthday so my attachment to him is strong.

I dont have much spare time because of my kiddos, but when I do, Daddy and I usually watch our shows together. Sometimes we'll play Xbox together but I'm more of a Minecraft fan while he likes first person shooters and adventure type games. We did discover a game called Slime Rancher though and its my newest obsession.

I'm here to read and give the occasional supportive comment

Quote Originally Posted by BabygirlHammer View Post
    Hello everyone! I'm a SAHM w/ 2 kids hoping to return to school when my youngest gets a lil bit older. What will I be going to school for? Probably nursing but I can never seem to focus on one path and am constantly flip flopping back and forth.

I'm an abdl leaning more towards the dl side. I can live without my binkies, bottles, onesies, and stuffies (prefer to have them though) but not my diapers. I do have one stuffy that I couldnt live without. He is a lil brown dog named Max and I got him for my 1st birthday so my attachment to him is strong.

I dont have much spare time because of my kiddos, but when I do, Daddy and I usually watch our shows together. Sometimes we'll play Xbox together but I'm more of a Minecraft fan while he likes first person shooters and adventure type games. We did discover a game called Slime Rancher though and its my newest obsession.

I'm here to read and give the occasional supportive comment
    Welcome BabygirlHammer! That was a great intro. I always admire nurses. They do so much and get little (no pun) recognition. Enjoy looking around here and please give comments! The more the better!