Baby clothes vs. The adult version

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMax2000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
So, I noticed that women, it's acceptable to wear footed pajamas with fun and cute prints on them. Which is what babies and children wear. So it's ok for women to wear them. Why? So, the male rompers. Babies wear rompers with fun and cute designs on them, that's normal. But now when someone makes them public not geared towards us abdls, their plad or solid colors with no prints. So why is it unacceptable for us guys to have an adult version on baby clothing in the public eye but it's okay for women to have footed pjs or cartoon underwear. Someone explain this shit.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

It's called 'expectations of a male' by our society and 'fasion'-I fight tha tevery day.... Don't care what others wear, enjoy freedom and wea whatever you want. They may giveyou a weird look but that's it, mostly.

Well that's my plan. But it just ticks me off how women can wear cartoon footed pjs but men get ridiculed for wearing Batman logo onesies without the feet on them

Let me tell you something - don't you ever get dicouraged from wearing cute stuff - sure, there might be people who will judge you, but there will also be people like me, who will find it adorable. And sure, I might be a caregiver, but I know a lot of girls that are not like me who find boys in cute clothes cute as well. I think it is just in the nature of woman to find things adorable. :) On another note - I know it's happening slower for you guys, but I feel like even in the men clothing it is getting more "boyish". For example it seems to have become a trend to wear a hat backwards, which is a little thing, but it still looks cute and kind of boyish on guys. I am also seeing more and more T-shirts and sweatshirts with cartoon characters on it. It is a long process, but I believe the society is finally letting go of the harsh standarts for guys, so be patient, we will get there. :)

Leilana said:
Let me tell you something - don't you ever get dicouraged from wearing cute stuff - sure, there might be people who will judge you, but there will also be people like me, who will find it adorable. And sure, I might be a caregiver, but I know a lot of girls that are not like me who find boys in cute clothes cute as well. I think it is just in the nature of woman to find things adorable. :) On another note - I know it's happening slower for you guys, but I feel like even in the men clothing it is getting more "boyish". For example it seems to have become a trend to wear a hat backwards, which is a little thing, but it still looks cute and kind of boyish on guys. I am also seeing more and more T-shirts and sweatshirts with cartoon characters on it. It is a long process, but I believe the society is finally letting go of the harsh standarts for guys, so be patient, we will get there. :)
Im guessing that's why I'm seeing super hero onesies in the men's section as well as Disney shirts. I hope so, there's still high standards for guys unfortunately. I'd love to dress every day like the little kid I want to be without saying either I have a mental illness or someone calling me a pedo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back