AustinTheLionhearted

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi Everyone,

I am just doing what I do best, modifying games to make them more immersive and playable. In the original client version of this text adventure about our furry/human hero that tries to escape a haunted daycare center without becoming a permanent resident himself/herself, the images files were not able to be displayed because the direct links to the website version's images were broken.

With this mod it adds the missing resource files (from which I derived the original urls on the original website) and links them into a single resource folder. Unlike the original game, these resource image files are completely modifiable to customize your immersion experience.

This zipped file also includes the original quest program game file (as the file itself was modified) so it is a standalone game from the original. Also JakeTheDiaperFox's contributions with spelling and grammatical checks have made the game easier to read.

Link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yqsy8lenbu1chxe/LittleSunnyPawsDaycare.zip?dl=0

Note: Please report any bugs about any further broken images here. If you can tell me about the specific image, I can fix it and patch the game.

Good Luck on Escaping from the Little Sunny Paws "Daycare of Doom"!

Thanks Austin. The game is weird to say the least, and worth playing for any AB, DL, DF, or Little.

It was a lot of fun but I couldn't finish the game because it told me my trial had run out or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back