• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

hereforthefun1

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey, everyone. Long time lurker of the forums. Just a quick introduction I suppose.

I'd categorize myself more in the DL category (Big fan of thick diapers!). My hobbies include gaming and anime. I'm usually bigger on maintaining a pretty low key internet presence but in order to browse the forums I need to get rid of my lurker status so I had to at least come out and be a little social :sweatdrop:

hereforthefun1 said:
Hey, everyone. Long time lurker of the forums. Just a quick introduction I suppose.

I'd categorize myself more in the DL category (Big fan of thick diapers!). My hobbies include gaming and anime. I'm usually bigger on maintaining a pretty low key internet presence but in order to browse the forums I need to get rid of my lurker status so I had to at least come out and be a little social :sweatdrop:

Welcome hereforthefun1! I understand your shyness. I am quite shy too. But here we're all ourselves and there's no need to be shy. If you are, that's OK. We have lots of information here to teach you about this wonderful lifestyle and to entertain you. Enjoy!

Welcome hereforthefun1. What kind of games do you like to play?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back