• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilkess

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello, everyone!

I'm a mostly 24/7 diaper wearer, with a weakened bladder from this lifestyle. LOL

It's nice to meet all of you!

Welcome to ADISC!

I see from your profile that you like sci-fi. Do you like to read or watch? I like to read sci-fi but don't have enough time so I just watch movies and TV shows.

Nice to meet you so i read you like kpop what bands do you like?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

BabyDenise said:
Welcome to ADISC!

I see from your profile that you like sci-fi. Do you like to read or watch? I like to read sci-fi but don't have enough time so I just watch movies and TV shows.

I like to watch more than I like to read: Star Trek, of course -- Doctor Who; I often think Dresden Files as Sci Fi and I like to read and watch that...and many more!

ishmer said:
Nice to meet you so i read you like kpop what bands do you like?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

OH LORD. So, SO many. My ULTIMATE bias is TOP from Bigbang, followed by JHOPE from BTS; BTS is everything, but I love NCT 127 & NCT U; recently I got really into Zico from BtoB, but I also love old school music.

Marka said:
Welcome aboard and, abroad, Daddysmunchkin!

What brings you to ADISC?

Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)?

What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Once more, welcome to ADISC! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Plagiarized from spddan's Article on: Tutorial: 'Cheat Sheet' to a Great Introduction ;)

Seriously, let us know if you have questions or concerns... Perhaps, have a look at the ADISC Intro, Rules & Tips, section...

Get to know us too!

-Marka

Please don't take this as anything, but -- informational, as I mean NOTHING else by it, but -- I came here because I wear diapers, so that's my reason for coming. Also to link me to a "cheat sheet" for a great introduction kind of made me twitch, like -- are you asking me to edit my intro. HAHA.

I do plan on getting to know others.

But I DO thank you for your very thoughtful reply, please don't think i was trying to be insulting. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back