Thread: Hello everyone!

Default Hello everyone!

Hi there!

I'm new to the site, obviously, and I'm not really sure where to get started so here I am! I guess you can call me snow, or snowstar (which is a warrior cats reference!).

I really don't know what I'm doing right now, so I guess just hi?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowstar View Post
    Hi there!

I'm new to the site, obviously, and I'm not really sure where to get started so here I am! I guess you can call me snow, or snowstar (which is a warrior cats reference!).

Hi Snowstar! Welcome to the community! The best place to start is to see who else here has something in common with you (other than those fluffy white things). Please tell us more about your interests? I see you're 18, are you in college?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowstar View Post
    Hi there!

Welcome, Snowstar!

Another thing that you might entertain doing - is to read the ADISC Introduction, rules, etc (ADISC Introduction & FAQ)... to help orientate and perhaps, inspire you to find your cause or, what you might do here now...

There's also a sort of template (Tutorial: 'Cheat Sheet' to a Great Introduction) for new members to use - in guiding some of the things you might want to share about yourself in this introduction, too... (or, to clarify what we're asking of you too.)

Otherwise, ask questions and browse around... let us know how we may help you!

My best and, for now,
    -Marka