Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapers And Sex and everything inbetween

Default Diapers And Sex and everything inbetween

Sorry if this isn't the best topic to bring up here, but i wonder what experiences or solutions everyone else has had.

I have, on more than one occasion mixed diapers with having sex with my partner. However it usually involves typical vanilla sex first and then diapering them up after. It just seems more practical that way, after all when you are getting busy everything comes off, underwear included.

It has always crossed my mind that we could try involving the sex act with diapers on, but i just find it awkward, and don't want to bring the idea up if I feel it's a bad idea from the get-go.

Has anyone had any success? And how do you manage that?

For guys, rubbing in any number of ways is pretty popular. Vibrators are likewise considered to be pretty fun for anyone. Good for foreplay at the very least, for anyone who is interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    For guys, rubbing in any number of ways is pretty popular. Vibrators are likewise considered to be pretty fun for anyone. Good for foreplay at the very least, for anyone who is interested.
    I like to be a tease, and this can work. Although it depends how long/often you do it. The occasional couple of shakes throughout the day as an alternative to the butt pinching. Or do you just go full on out for 5 minutes for full on satisfaction?

I should use it as a power-play thing. Don't know how i would like it if I was the sub, as it were.

But generally i don't like having sex after getting out of used padding, just seems dirty (in the bad sense) to me. So i normally take a shower and then do lite foreplay in the shower. I guess this could be swapped out for bath time too, i have done that in the past.

You can try any number of positions with a Magic Wand between the two of you. A little self control on you and/or your partner's part can make it last however long you want it to.

My wife and I have both worn diapers during sex. Just undo one of the lower tapes and pull open the diaper at the leg. For guys you can also pull the front of the diaper down. Either way it doesn't get in the way for me, but it does feel awesome keeping it on.

My fiancÚ just pulls it down in the front. We sometimes use plugs too.

Quote Originally Posted by isnotavailable88 View Post
    I like to be a tease, and this can work. Although it depends how long/often you do it. The occasional couple of shakes throughout the day as an alternative to the butt pinching. Or do you just go full on out for 5 minutes for full on satisfaction?

I should use it as a power-play thing. Don't know how i would like it if I was the sub, as it were.

But generally i don't like having sex after getting out of used padding, just seems dirty (in the bad sense) to me. So i normally take a shower and then do lite foreplay in the shower. I guess this could be swapped out for bath time too, i have done that in the past.
    All sex is dirty (in the messy sense, not on the scandalous one). We just tend to overlook these things in the throes of passion and in wanting to share with someone we care about. It's good dirt! In that sense, although there can be momentary qualms, I don't get too bogged diaper being gross on or off. Diaper play for me tends to be the end rather than just the means but it varies by person/couple. So far, it hasn't been that hard to find an enjoyable approach.

Diaper on works better for me. I don't want to be touched very much there until it is ready. then he can pull it aside or take it off whatever he likes. Never thought about adding it after, but I'm sure I have since I'm 24/7

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

pull it aside has worked...or just 'diaper-on-diaper' if she likes to play 'cowgirl' !!! A few of us have tried this -- we adventurous souls.

I would love to try that! Andrew, you are so hot and help me score lots of points. Thanks so much!

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk