• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jTrekkieEM

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hi there.
Recently, I met someone (male, and I'm also male) who is into ABDL. I want to encourage him to pursue what makes him happy, and learn to expand my experience in life. So here I am!

Let's see... I'm interested in computers (I program for a living), computer security, Sci-fi/fantasy, gaming, and generally everything else nerdy :)
I like to say I'm an indoor enthusiast.
In my free time, I like to read (my favorite author in Neal Stephenson), listen to good music while getting some exercise, sit on the computer in internet forums, video game, and chat with my DL friend.

Since I am new to this, I will probably be asking some questions about it, since I have no idea where to start!

Hi plesure to meet you JT i aswell love to play games and am vary nerdy. Pm me if you want to chat or play a game.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Hi @jTrekkieEM great introduction you have there. Welcome to the forum.

jTrekkieEM said:
Since I am new to this, I will probably be asking some questions about it, since I have no idea where to start!

Welcome jTrekkieEM! That was a great intro. We are a support group and are here to help and answer any questions you might have. I guess my question to you is how much ABDL stuff does your friend have? Clothes, bottles, Pacis, diapers? Also, do you intend to be his care giver/daddy?

So, my friend really only has an interest in diapers, so doesn't have any other equipment. I was reading some the FAQs on the site, and a lot of it was about regressing, role playing and such. Neither of us are into that, but we are both interested in a more dominant/submissive (mostly just physical) relationship.
I guess now my question is, if I have questions and/or need advice on DL and how it would apply to such a relationship, is this the right forum? If so, where should I post, since there may be some more explicit questions I have?

jTrekkieEM said:
So, my friend really only has an interest in diapers, so doesn't have any other equipment. I was reading some the FAQs on the site, and a lot of it was about regressing, role playing and such. Neither of us are into that, but we are both interested in a more dominant/submissive (mostly just physical) relationship.
I guess now my question is, if I have questions and/or need advice on DL and how it would apply to such a relationship, is this the right forum? If so, where should I post, since there may be some more explicit questions I have?

First of all, you're in the greeting section. If you have specific questions, they may not be seen here. Go to the forum section and see the list of major categories. For example, it sounds like your friend - and you - are more into the DL side. Diaper Talk has it's own section, That might be a good place to start. There can be overlap. You might be mostly DL but like the pleasure of cuddling or a paci. Not really one or the other. The submissiveness you talk about is more AB. Take a look around and ask away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back