LordFluffybuttz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I found a 58 count L/XL box for $34.99 on Costco.com
https://m.costco.com/CatalogSearch?keyword=Goodnites&pageSize=24
IMG_6995.JPGIMG_6997.JPG
A much better deal than the normal $24.99 for a box of 34 diapers on Amazon or Walmart or most other retailers.
IMG_6996.JPGIMG_6998.JPG
It goes without saying, the large the bulk the cheaper the cost per diaper. However I did see a 58count on Amazon but it was $43... so sometimes you have to do a little searching for the best deals!

Unfortunately I dont live anywhere near a Costco.

:( aww sorry, yea they only ship within the US.

Hmmm. I thought you had to actually go to the store, just like Sam's or BJ's. Plus have a membership. I live about 70 miles south of one of them, but I don't drive.

Nope you can order online from stores like Sams and Costco.

I get mine from Walmart BUT the only XL ones come in Owls and butterflies mixed together. I have a real fobia of butterflies. And I get creeped up wearing them. I wish they had the XL ones in Disney princesses. Has anyone ever seen something like that?

No, they only have particular print in each size.

--sf

DaddiesPanda said:
I get mine from Walmart BUT the only XL ones come in Owls and butterflies mixed together. I have a real fobia of butterflies. And I get creeped up wearing them. I wish they had the XL ones in Disney princesses. Has anyone ever seen something like that?

You could either try the boys version, or go to Krogers and get their brand.
Theres a few other stores that use Kimberly Clark for their diaper products.

DaddiesPanda said:
I have a real fobia of butterflies. And I get creeped up wearing them.

Huh. never heard of that particular phobia before... you have some sort of "traumatic experience" in the past involving butterflies?

You do know that the butterfly graphics will NOT come alive.

For Sam's if you're not a member, I think you can still buy from them by going online and printing a one-day pass. For Costco if you're not a member, you can have a member get the minimum gift card amount ($5?), and then you can go in and purchase any amount and use the gift card and pay the remainder with a credit card/cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back