Do you get excited before your nappy delivery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm like a kid the night before christmas when I'm waiting for my nappy delevery. When the day arrives I'm anxiously looking out the window waiting impatiently for the delivery guy to come. I also actually like googling different nappies and comparing them.

yea and especially when you don't have any diapers left

Not really, no. Of course, being incontinent I just don't let my supply of diapers run low. Or out for that matter.

Although I have personally tried most all adult diapers out there at one point or another. Mostly just because I was looking for a diaper that actually does what they are intended to do (not leak), while also trying to find the cheapest one I could (which is currently betterdry).

Not really for me either. I sometimes wonder if the postmaster has an idea what's in the bag just by feeling all over the bag, or maybe some kind of x-ray machine. I live in a very small town, in which I go to the post office.

I get excited too. I order my diapers from Amazon and have them delivered to my post office box, and whenever I receive notification that it has been transferred to the post office I check like every 3-5 hours to see if it is available for pickup. I am going to pick them up tomorrow after I get out of work. Yesterday, I also picked up some Pampers Baby-Dry at Walmart, Procter & Gamble recently made some design changes, so I wanted to try them out again.

I misread the title and thought you meant exicted for delivery as another way of saying the typical boy problem when trying to pad up.

But as for the checking the mail, doesn't everyone get excited for anything they ordered? I mean I want to know what I parted my hard earned money over for, and I had ato wait a few days to see the goods!

Yes.

Yes

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh, goodness, yes!

Each month when I order a case I watch the tracking info (it always takes two days - like clockwork- to arrive). I keep an eagle-eye out the front window waiting for the delivery truck to show up.

When it finally pulls up I'm as giddy as a school girl! The best feeling ever!

Actually, for me, I'm a little more excited during the purchasing phase than the delivering phase.

bobbilly said:
I'm like a kid the night before christmas when I'm waiting for my nappy delevery. When the day arrives I'm anxiously looking out the window waiting impatiently for the delivery guy to come. I also actually like googling different nappies and comparing them.

I don't get too excited over a regular delivery, but I do get anxious knowing I have a new diaper I've been wanting to try coming to the house and there will be a package waiting for me by the door or on the porch.

"I know what I'm going to do the moment I get home! Try one of my new diapers!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back