For people who wear 24/7. Does it feel weird when you don't wear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I remember the first time I wore and it felt weird with the bulk between my legs. I'm at the stage now I actually like the feel of wearing my Nappy, I like the tightness and security. Does it feel weird to you if you went back to wearing underwear?

Yes, I much prefer a diaper over cotton undies.

It feels weird for me now too, nappies and pull ups are so normal to me anything else can feel a little weird. I like just wearing pants quite a bit when I'm in the house and accidents don't matter at all though. I haven't worn boxers in a long time and I feel like if I had to wear them, that would feel extremely strange.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only wore one time for 24/7 for 10 days when parents on vacation long time ago. but I wear at night most of the time and work Although I prefer them over underwear

Yes. I've been diapered 24/7 for 20+ years now. I've had plenty of times coming out of a surgery with a catheter in, and no real need for a diaper. Except it just doesn't feel right not to be.

The same thing with swimming too. As you know, swim diapers have nothing to them. So I instantly get that feeling of not being protected or secured.

Being so used to thick diapers, not having that there is what feels odd to me. Even when I don't need them, I still prefer diapers anyways.

Yeah, it feels like I'm not dressed properly if I put on panties instead of a diaper

This is the longest I've been in diapers since being a baby, so I'm not sure what it will feel like when I stop. Previously, switching back after six and seven months, it felt different but good. It didn't take more than a few days before it wasn't even different.

Since I've gone 24/7 I've noticed that the notion of wearing adult underwear is weird and feels off in my mind. This is exactly what I was hoping would happen since I originally began to wear 24/7 to beat my fears of it and stop making it feel creepy. Now it feels like I'm being the real me. I'm being honest to myself and the world (even though they don't know and don't need to).

Yes, it feels very weird to just wear underwear. I feel like I am undressed when I am not wearing diapers.

Yes. I've been urge incon for pretty much my whole life and 24/7 for nearly 14 years. If I'm not diapered, I feel naked and not properly clothed.

I'm almost 24/7 nowadays in modded baby diapers and Pull-Ups and I don't really like putting on normal underwear anymore. I'll forget about it in a while, but putting on underwear is kind of... disappointing.

My therapist asked me that if there was something that controlled my anxiety as well as diapers if I would try it, not to quit diapers totally but to save some cash. I said I wasn't so sure if I would. I've just been in a complete and total binge for the past three months and am so attached to my diapers now.

I'm not 24/7. Far from it. But everytime I switch back to regular underwear after wearing diapers, it feels...weird and disappointing for a couple hours before it just sort of becomes normal. So I imagine those feelings would be much stronger if I was 24/7.

It's very hard for me. I've only been 24/7 wearer since January of this year but there was this one time I had to go get a drug test done for a job. By this point I'd been wearing for about 5 months and the whole time I was pairanoid I was going to have a accident because I couldn't wear. After the test I quickly found a restroom and grabbed my diaper bag out my car and immediately put one on and I felt so much better. Like I think I literally get anxiety if I'm not wearing now.

I've been increasingly incontinent since I was 19, and in diapers for all of that time, so yes, not being in diapers feels as weird as being in diapers did. More weird, even.

Being in nappies just feels completely normal for me and just part of my life. Not having a nappy or large incontinence pad on feels just wrong now.

Gsmax said:
I'm not 24/7. Far from it. But everytime I switch back to regular underwear after wearing diapers, it feels...weird and disappointing for a couple hours before it just sort of becomes normal. So I imagine those feelings would be much stronger if I was 24/7.

For me, diapers and that bulk between my legs is completely normal, and I can go hours or even all afternoon without even thinking about my diaper. (but when I do have occasion to notice my diaper, it's a very calming effect, "mmm that feels nice...") But on those very rare occasions that I'm not diapered, it's soooo noticeable now, the entire time, and I find myself constantly thinking how much I miss being in a diaper, longing for that time when I get back home and can tape on some padded goodness!

I used to fantasize and dream of being able to wear diapers, so yeah, I wouldn't give up wearing 24/7 for anything now. I'm "living the dream" now, literally.

After wearing 24/7 now for over 5 years I would feel naked. Even for my Dr visits I wear a pullup where it's not as noticeable.

bobbilly said:
Does it feel weird to you if you went back to wearing underwear?

In a word, YES.

Although 24/7 for much of the time, I spend enough time out of nappies usually due to specific work situations that it doesn't feel weird as such. But it does feel disappointing, as though I have been fobbed off with stupid underwear that isn't comfy and doesn't have any built-in toileting functionality. Imagine the frustration of going to the bathroom and finding a pillowcase where the toilet should be!.That's how pointless ordinary underwear seems when I need to wet or mess and I haven't got a nappy on. I always sleep naked except for my nappy and waterproof pants. Without one I do feel unprotected at night, which is odd as I never wet the bed. I don't even wet my nappy without waking up, so it isn't really a protection issue. The moment I realise I will actually have to get up to wee, instead of just doing it in the nappy, is about the low point of the unpadded experience.

Good to see so many people sharing the same experience. For me too, when I don't have a diaper on it does feel weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back