For people who wear 24/7. Does it feel weird when you don't wear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels really strange not to have a diaper or pull-up on! I feel really exposed without one or the other.

I'm 24/7 and yes it does feel weird on the rare occasion I need to have normal underwear on, I find my nappies comforting, but sometimes too hot in the very warm weather, great in the winter as they keep me warm.

I don't think underwear will ever feeling normal again. After 24/7 for 3 years I don't want anything else. Accidents will happen.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Can not

bobbilly said:
I remember the first time I wore and it felt weird with the bulk between my legs. I'm at the stage now I actually like the feel of wearing my Nappy, I like the tightness and security. Does it feel weird to you if you went back to wearing underwear?
I'm sure it would feel weird w/o diapers but I have been wearing diapers for 21 yrs. because I need them. Chances are real slim to not need them anymore.

While I dont wear 24/7 anymore I got to say from experience the transition back into underwear was a bit odd cause I had my speed and walk adjusted to the extra thickness of the diaper or pull-up I had on during 24/7. I say it goes away after 2-3 days of not wearing though so its probably not as bad assuming you don't actually need them.

I dont wear 24/7 either. I normally wear just at night, and Yes, it does feel weird when I don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back