How I convinced my parents I needed to wear diapers in public when I was kid & Teen

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickTiger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I told my aunt and uncle I had to go to bathroom, so they stopped on the side of the road. I remember him and my mom had R.V radios to communicate with each other on the highways as my mom was following them to Michigan but I was driving with them as my mom's air conditioner went out . So they pulled over on the side of road and I wasn't able to go when I was in that area as there was no woods or anything so everyone could see me peeing on the side of the highway. I walked back and sat on the ground on side of the highway about 20 feet from the the van in the grass.

I began to pee my pants as I couldn't hold it anymore. See with my problem being pee shy I can't pee in public but can very easy in a diaper as I do these days as I haven't got over my pee shy problem. So no one could see me peeing as I was sitting on the ground I ended peeing my self bad my clothes were drenched. I sat there and didn't want to get up and they beeped the horn at me in frustration. I didn't want to get up as I didn't want my cousins to see that I wet myself. They got frustrated to what I was doing wondering why the hell are you just sitting there for. My aunt came out and she noticed that I peed my pants and she was surprised. She said your not going to be able to pee and u can't hold it any longer & pee yourself like that your going to have to wear a diaper if your going to be riding in my car.She said that she didn't want me to pee in her car.

She obviously knew I was wearing them to bed because she knew I still wore them over at her house at bed time up until that point still and she knew this because she caught me wearing when I leaked in a diaper once over at her house. She must of thought this because she knew I was traveling & knew I must had diapers with me, which were goodnites and plastic pants I wore to bed every night. So after she told me I had to wear a diaper, I went to my mom's car so my cousins wouldn't see me wet so we drove off and I changed in my mom's car.

I ended up getting changed. I told my mom what my aunt told me about having to wear a diaper and she didn't agree with it at first. I told my mom that I was pee shy as she already kinda knew from last time we went on vacation and the only way I could pee is if no one knew I was peeing and that diapers what be good a thing for me, so I wouldn't have to hold it in. So she ended up agreeing and I put on a goodnite and plastic pants on under my clothes. Later on we stopped at another rest stop and I got back into my aunts van with them because I didn't want to drive all the way to Michigan in my mom's car during summer that had no air conditioner in it. Luckily my aunt didn't tell any of my cousins of what happened and didn't mention that I was wearing diapers in front of them. Although she did say when I was getting in the car, did you do what I told you and I said yes. As she was referring to if I was wearing a diaper at the time. The whole trip no one knew that I wet my pants or was wearing diapers besides my aunt and mom.

I remember wetting my good-nites in her car & at rest stops back in forth from Michigan and Florida and changing out of them at rest stops it fixed my pee shy problem for good. I surprised no one found out. I had bag and I would sneak a goodnights out of the bag when every left the car and would bring into the bathroom under my clothes to change out of it in the bathroom. I remember there was other times where I wore diapers at places going out where I know I wouldn't be able to pee and my parents still let me and as I got older and still did but now obviously adult.

Later on I remember since good-nites began to big for me so I can use the bathroom from being pee shy. I then had to tell my parents to buy me adult diapers for being pee shy. I was almost 13 when they bought be small adult diapers for me to wear in the airports b/c we travel during the summers two three times along with plastic pants to places where I needed them . It was fun experience for me being a diaper lover and peeing in public as such and my parents knew as I had excuse, that might thought as weird who know. I remember a few times my mom was like did you go to bathroom or pee your diaper lol. I would have to tell her no but I wet my diaper because I couldn't pee because someone walked in the bathroom, so I walked out & peed it. No one knows that I wear diapers as an adult besides my dad and mom and no one has ever caught me as far I know, but there has been some close calls. Actually now that I think about it there has been people who noticed but by no one who knew me. I got stories about that also. I still wear to work and trips concerts and such

Last edited:
Reactions: sinceiwassmall and neophyte
An interesting story, if this is up for editing then I'd be happy to point out some mistakes. It looks to be a promising backstory but without editing, it turns the message into a very long and boring one.

yes it should be edited but theres more to story if my read my other post other "wearing diapers for bedwetting as a kid"
but who can say that got to wear diapers as a kid besides bedwetting, i got more interesting stories about it

- - - Updated - - -

I should summarize it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back