Not open for further replies.

zackiepooh1992

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Well I'm going to a event that I'm found on fetlife! Next month and has anyone ever been to a event? This will be my first time I'm kinda nervous

I go to 'Little Big Land' pretty frequently and I found that on Fetlife. That's the one event I try really hard not to miss, but I've been to a couple other Pride events (I was at their sleepover!)

I've been to several different events I found through Fetlife... what they're like will depend on what kind of event it is. Some events ('munches') are just a bunch of people with similar interests (e.g. ABDL) hanging out and eating a meal in a restaurant. Some are more like daytrips out with other littles/ABDLs... some are like actual play events where you can regress or do little stuff. And the level of sexual/kinkiness varies from event to event. Can you tell us more about it or what the description says? That might help us give better advice!

Sorry my apologizes for not being specific it's a says Anything you'd like down to pasties and underwear.
Description:
The topic of discussion for September is how to set up your own scene, from first meeting, through negotiations to after care.

If you've never yet engaged in a kinky scene and would like to, come to this Meet and Greet and hear how those of us who have been in the kinky lifestyle for a while conduct a scene including how to approach a potential play partner, how to discuss the who, what, when, how long, etc. and complete negotiations all the way through to after care.

zackiepooh1992 said:
Sorry my apologizes for not being specific it's a says Anything you'd like down to pasties and underwear.
Description:
The topic of discussion for September is how to set up your own scene, from first meeting, through negotiations to after care.

If you've never yet engaged in a kinky scene and would like to, come to this Meet and Greet and hear how those of us who have been in the kinky lifestyle for a while conduct a scene including how to approach a potential play partner, how to discuss the who, what, when, how long, etc. and complete negotiations all the way through to after care.

Sounds like it's just a normal sit at a bar and talk? From what I gather, just a Munch with a talk list.

I have been to a number of meets myself, but we mostly just drink and joke together. Although we were mostly friends open to anyone interested in talking about anything from diapers to football.

Although I have also been to bigger more public events like Little big Land mentioned. But there is usually a mix of people. Most were strangers, And i stick to those that I know well. Eventually if you go there a few more times you realize there is a lot of familiar faces, and get to to slowly talk to more people, and invite to restaurants out afterwards and museums the next day etc..

But once you manage to break the ice so to speak, it is pretty easy rolling there with some basic social skills!

isnotavailable88 said:
Sounds like it's just a normal sit at a bar and talk? From what I gather, just a Munch with a talk list.

I have been to a number of meets myself, but we mostly just drink and joke together. Although we were mostly friends open to anyone interested in talking about anything from diapers to football.

Although I have also been to bigger more public events like Little big Land mentioned. But there is usually a mix of people. Most were strangers, And i stick to those that I know well. Eventually if you go there a few more times you realize there is a lot of familiar faces, and get to to slowly talk to more people, and invite to restaurants out afterwards and museums the next day etc..

But once you manage to break the ice so to speak, it is pretty easy rolling there with some basic social skills!

So I can bring up my lifestyle then? I'm just used to telling my partners and getting negative vibes

zackiepooh1992 said:
So I can bring up my lifestyle then? I'm just used to telling my partners and getting negative vibes

If it's a much on fetlife, where they will be talking about sexual stuff, the topic won't be completely off the table. But even with a vast of interests, they will realize everyone has a lot of unique interests and this stuff shouldn't surprise them.

That said, test the water of the topic. Given that it talks about reaching to a partner or something, discussing boundaries or what you are comfortable with will likely come up, so asking a question of "so like wanting to wear a diaper, but they may not wish to use it?" etc..

Just don't pressure yourself, if you are not comfortable asking or too embarrassed, there is no rush. There is a lot to already take in for your first meet. And if you want to brave another meet, there is always next time.

isnotavailable88 said:
If it's a much on fetlife, where they will be talking about sexual stuff, the topic won't be completely off the table. But even with a vast of interests, they will realize everyone has a lot of unique interests and this stuff shouldn't surprise them.

That said, test the water of the topic. Given that it talks about reaching to a partner or something, discussing boundaries or what you are comfortable with will likely come up, so asking a question of "so like wanting to wear a diaper, but they may not wish to use it?" etc..

Just don't pressure yourself, if you are not comfortable asking or too embarrassed, there is no rush. There is a lot to already take in for your first meet. And if you want to brave another meet, there is always next time.
I just wanna meet open minded people like me for once! Thank you for the advice if I don't act shy I wanna share my kinks I wanna make friends and be accepted for who I am

zackiepooh1992 said:
I just wanna meet open minded people like me for once! Thank you for the advice if I don't act shy I wanna share my kinks I wanna make friends and be accepted for who I am

Then you should be fine, They shouldn't be surprised by you saying you have a diaper fetish. But hopefully you will find a lot more in common than just padding.

Just stay as yourself, I am sure they may ask friendly questions along the lines of 'what are you into' sometime during the meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back