Pampers swaddlers and premium protection are the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin955

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Pampers premium protection has a much better tape than baby dry and you can fit them to your mid area of the diaper, they stretch further and is stronger.

but when i check images, pampers premium protection is the EU version of pampers swaddlers it seems. they are identical.

kinda wierd to give them 2 different names when they are the same.

swaddlers and premium protection
7wuMM2NYTiSlR7WAQXKyzg.png

QY0UfGFxRIeDiEU7lAhGIg.png

Premium protection are the same as Swaddlers yes, as for the Cruisers line they're also known as Premium Protection or formerly and commonly known as Active Fit

CookieMonstah said:
Premium protection are the same as Swaddlers yes, as for the Cruisers line they're also known as Premium Protection or formerly and commonly known as Active Fit

pampers premium active fit 5, not the 5+ actually fits better than pampers baby dry 6 and 6+, its also stronger on the side tabs and once you get it on the safe line in the middle of the diaper, they do stretch further than baby dry 6 and gets over there but its alot stronger hold than baby dry.

baby dry often kept falling off and couldn't hold it, but this size 5, yes not size 5+ or size 6, is stretcher and keeps the diaper on without snapping. it does snap sometimes after a while but its alot stretchier, im aiming to buy the size 6 from out of country soon cause they dont sell it here. they only sell size 5

- - - Updated - - -

so pampers swaddlers 7 is the same size as pampers premium protection active fit 7? or is the premium protection active fit 6 slightly bigger than swaddlers size 6?

Cottontail! Get in here!

GuybrushT said:
Cottontail! Get in here!

This is a UK thing, trust me I know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CookieMonstah said:
This is a UK thing, trust me I know

Huh? I knew you had your own version of English before. This just proves it!

Slomo said:
Huh? I knew you had your own version of English before. This just proves it!

I speak English, you speak American

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back