how to wash without parents finging out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

icklespace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
so I brought a baby's blanket yesterday and as I was using it last night it dawned on me "how am gonna wash this without my mum finding out??"

I live with my mum who is disabled so she's always home and y brother only works when his work needs him.

I know a Laundromat will come up but I don' live close any help be good thanks

You can wash it with the sheets from your bed! I wash all
Of my baby clothes with the actual clothes I wear! Hope that helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could wash it in the sink / bathtub and let it dry in your room if nobody will enter it randomly.

pampersguy said:
You could wash it in the sink / bathtub and let it dry in your room if nobody will enter it randomly.
I don't have a door I just have a thing hanging up cuz me and my brother have a violent temper and my brother kicked it of a few years ago

Like babybib said, wash it with your sheets and other blankets. It can be easily hid with them. Also add fabric softener if you have some. It makes them smell nice.

Washing it shouldn't be that hard. The thing spins around and no one is gonna open it mid wash. Even when the washing is done, I would be on top of it before anyone else helps themselves.

Your bigger issue is drying, as that takes time and obviously have the washing open and aired. You will have to plan this around what your family is doing in the house, and maybe have a plan B of able to easily hide it if any unexpected visits happen. Obviously this wouldn't be too difficult if you had a tumble dryer.

isnotavailable88 said:
your bigger issue is drying, as that takes time.
I have a dryer

What is the blanket made out of, it may be quick to dry if its made from nylon or cotton. Nylon/polyester will be very quick to dry, so you could put that in your normal load. If it's from cotton, it will take longer, so maybe just wash some towels at the same time and say they are drying, it shouldn't be that different from drying a towel.

isnotavailable88 said:
What is the blanket made out of, it may be quick to dry if its made from nylon or cotton. Nylon/polyester will be very quick to dry, so you could put that in your normal load. If it's from cotton, it will take longer, so maybe just wash some towels at the same time and say they are drying, it shouldn't be that different from drying a towel.
its polyester so should be good

Believe it or not, just washing it with your other clothes is probably the simplest way to do it. Living with my parents, I was terrified to wash my space penguin onesie with my laundry, but found the courage to do so. My advice would be to stay on top of the load. Set a timer, and make sure that you're there to transfer it to the drier and unload it from the drier.

Yes, definitely be on top of your laundry if you decide to just wash them with your regular clothes. One time I had my rocket ship footies in with my clothes, and when I went to put them in the dryer, I discovered my roommate had already done so. She never said anything about it though.

for me it's more of a sensory thing for me its visually pleasing and it feels so soft so it dose make mw all little and feel all cute and I like to suck on the lable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back